syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
is there some some game mod with some sort of walkthrough help or a walkthrough for this game? I feel lost playing it, the game rendering is really good but the game story seems lost since I am not sure who or where to go through out the day while playing the game. as for whores, yea the brothel part has me wondering if this going to be one of them games where your dorm college becomes the college brothel but the college dean is ok with it as long as she the mistress of the place, lol

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
too many characters and place holder. Good idea on plot but bad execution. The power tab does not update when you have upgraded it or new power available. You cant change the clothes of the girls even if you have max it out. Its a heap of confusion.

Reactions: EZ8lt

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
too many characters and place holder. Good idea on plot but bad execution. The power tab does not update when you have upgraded it or new power available. You cant change the clothes of the girls even if you have max it out. Its a heap of confusion.
yea I noticed that, I have already at the next level after corruptions potion and pretty much that everyone that I can have anal sex with, I have done it a few times but really nothing else seems to be happening, as for game story, I am lost since I am not sure who are the trigger points are, and when I try everyone, I get that message of no animation here for some of them.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
yea I noticed that, I have already at the next level after corruptions potion and pretty much that everyone that I can have anal sex with, I have done it a few times but really nothing else seems to be happening, as for game story, I am lost since I am not sure who are the trigger points are, and when I try everyone, I get that message of no animation here for some of them.
there is a quest tab on top left. you can see the things you can do to get scene but fairly limited. This is game have a bad design

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
there is a quest tab on top left. you can see the things you can do to get scene but fairly limited. This is game have a bad design
I seen that but it don't seem to be moving much and some of the actions, I have done a few times but it only show that I did this or that 1 time so far, so yea bad design on how follow quest in the game story

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Does the text not help in the changelog?
like the yogo one, I have done at least 3 times now but it only showing once, and as for corruptions, I have everyone up to the next level where I can train them to be whores down in the basement but I get traceback errors when I try to do the next step, and yea some of them are up to the anal level but that highest I can go before I get the traceback errors

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Thats not funny. I try the game today when i am at home
here another one, you friends of a all girl band, you need to help them get ready for the royal band battle, at night time, you can do favors for them or help them do band practice, I have done for like a whole week and it only showing that I have done it one time with them

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
here another one, you friends of a all girl band, you need to help them get ready for the royal band battle, at night time, you can do favors for them or help them do band practice, I have done for like a whole week and it only showing that I have done it one time with them
Maybe a bug to report to the dev.

What is the differences with the favors? Do i need the favor to get the slave path?

Dark Naughtylus

Woohooo!
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Please be informed.

This game is still in the early stage of development. There are a lot of features that haven't been implemented thus the lack of content and further storyline.

Remember, this game is not like Corruption which solely focuses on corrupting the girls and turn them into a cock hungry slut. It is also not like Lust Epidemic or Treasure of Nadia which has one path in its storyline.

If you want to turn the girls into sluts and work their ass hard in this early stage of the game, there is no storyline YET for them in this path. The events are still in development.

I have pointed out where and when you can trigger the events that are already out there. If you are still lost throughout the storyline, I don't know what else to do that I can help you.

Another thing is, as I said many times before, the current version of the game is not the final representation of what the game will be. There will be a lot changes in the process. So, I'm sorry for the BAD DESIGN and EXECUTION because I work my ass of alone making this thing with so little support.

I appreciate those who have been supporting me up to this point to make this game a better one either in form of suggestions, ideas or even financially. So, I would appreciate if you could stop making assumptions that everything is already completed when I already show to you the changelog for every new version and everything didn't went as you expected.

So, stop complaining and give some constructive input instead. Because complaining is sure as hell not gonna help me making this game a better one.

Yours truly,
Dark Naughtylus

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Please be informed.

This game is still in the early stage of development. There are a lot of features that haven't been implemented thus the lack of content and further storyline.

Remember, this game is not like Corruption which solely focuses on corrupting the girls and turn them into a cock hungry slut. It is also not like Lust Epidemic or Treasure of Nadia which has one path in its storyline.

If you want to turn the girls into sluts and work their ass hard in this early stage of the game, there is no storyline YET for them in this path. The events are still in development.

I have pointed out where and when you can trigger the events that are already out there. If you are still lost throughout the storyline, I don't know what else to do that I can help you.

Another thing is, as I said many times before, the current version of the game is not the final representation of what the game will be. There will be a lot changes in the process. So, I'm sorry for the BAD DESIGN and EXECUTION because I work my ass of alone making this thing with so little support.

I appreciate those who have been supporting me up to this point to make this game a better one either in form of suggestions, ideas or even financially. So, I would appreciate if you could stop making assumptions that everything is already completed when I already show to you the changelog for every new version and everything didn't went as you expected.

So, stop complaining and give some constructive input instead. Because complaining is sure as hell not gonna help me making this game a better one.

Yours truly,
Dark Naughtylus
I totally understand where you coming from, I am a content streamer of lewd things and even will stream lewd things but as for game design, sorry for calling it out but you do have a lot of good things for your game such as the game rendering, and thoughts of making a corruption game that ends in a good ending harem or one person of love, but I also like the idea of having a demon as a lover as well as the brothel part. As for game walkthrough, is where I was lost since I felt lost in trying to figure out where to go to move the story along as I was playing. As for some of the points system for me, some of it was not seeing me doing things more than one time, and others points would trigger a traceback error code, which sadly I was not on my game streaming/recording pc, to catch them, so I could share them with you, but later on, I will be doing that to help ya figure out the game errors. Yet for suggestions, I like how you doing the one quest page but maybe on the girl's pictures, put in some sort of hint or clue to what to do for each of them so people can have some sort of hint to work for when seeing each of the girls.

Reactions: Dark Naughtylus

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Can you just keep the girls for yourself and not create the brothel - otherwise this is not for me - I hate abuse of individuals in any form

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Can you just keep the girls for yourself and not create the brothel - otherwise this is not for me - I hate abuse of individuals in any form
as stated, yes, it going to have different ending and you can have a harem ending with all of them, if you don't jack them on lust and obey me potions

Reactions: BGRW2020

Dark Naughtylus

Woohooo!
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
I totally understand where you coming from, I am a content streamer of lewd things and even will stream lewd things but as for game design, sorry for calling it out but you do have a lot of good things for your game such as the game rendering, and thoughts of making a corruption game that ends in a good ending harem or one person of love, but I also like the idea of having a demon as a lover as well as the brothel part. As for the game walkthrough, is where I was lost since I felt lost in trying to figure out where to go to move the story along as I was playing. As for some of the points system for me, some of it was not seeing me doing things more than one time, and others points would trigger a traceback error code, which sadly I was not on my game streaming/recording pc, to catch them, so I could share them with you, but later on, I will be doing that to help ya figure out the game errors. Yet for suggestions, I like how you doing the one quest page but maybe on the girl's pictures, put in some sort of hint or clue to what to do for each of them so people can have some sort of hint to work for when seeing each of the girls.
The point system is technically for future events but I put it early just for you guys to get a glimpse of what this game might be in the long run. But for now, the lust path is not yet, deeply explored because the main storyline is nowhere near completion. It would be weird to see if the girls are already turning into sluts when the story is still at the intro level.

For now, the sex scenes I've provided is more to for you guys to have some fun time while I'm building the event for it.

I hope that clears up the confusion.

Dark Naughtylus

Woohooo!
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Yes. You can totally do that. Just ignore the brothel part and keep on playing the storyline without using the potions.

Reactions: BGRW2020

Dark Naughtylus

Woohooo!
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
I totally understand where you coming from, I am a content streamer of lewd things and even will stream lewd things but as for game design, sorry for calling it out but you do have a lot of good things for your game such as the game rendering, and thoughts of making a corruption game that ends in a good ending harem or one person of love, but I also like the idea of having a demon as a lover as well as the brothel part. As for game walkthrough, is where I was lost since I felt lost in trying to figure out where to go to move the story along as I was playing. As for some of the points system for me, some of it was not seeing me doing things more than one time, and others points would trigger a traceback error code, which sadly I was not on my game streaming/recording pc, to catch them, so I could share them with you, but later on, I will be doing that to help ya figure out the game errors. Yet for suggestions, I like how you doing the one quest page but maybe on the girl's pictures, put in some sort of hint or clue to what to do for each of them so people can have some sort of hint to work for when seeing each of the girls.
Regarding the individual hints, it can be done but it might need some time to work on. Creating a new line of coding can be a pain in the ass not to mention for every girl there is. Anyway, thanks for pointing it out. I'll be working on it for future update.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
this game is (in my opinion) highly underrated

the writing is very good (had some nice laughters )

the renders are good -not top but good - same for the animations

the relationsystem (love ,obedience etc) seems well thought out

the freeroam part - well everyone has its own opinions about
(i would wish for a atleast one shortcut to the mc´s room)

i like the idea of making some girls your lovers and some your sluts,
have to wait how the harem will be developed (future genre tag)

one of the few games where your choices (acording to variables ) really count (y)

thanks for the game Dark Naughtylus

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes