Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Having an error when opening obedience pheromones on all chararters :

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/choices Eleanor room.rpy", line 28, in script
jump ela_morning_ela_room_obd
ScriptError: could not find label 'ela_morning_ela_room_obd'."
Simple answer : there is no obedience interaction actually present in the game.

Reactions: bcool

Dark Naughtylus

Woohooo!
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Whenever I use the inhibit pheromone on Cassie the error and movement icons no longer appear. Is there a way to fix it?
I already looked into it. I suggest that you guys should avoid from continue the inhibition scene for Cassie. There are multiple error in the code that I've missed during the changes I made in this version. Furthermore, I advised you guys should avoid from using the obedience option for the girls since the code is not yet completed.

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
I already looked into it. I suggest that you guys should avoid from continue the inhibition scene for Cassie. There are multiple error in the code that I've missed during the changes I made in this version. Furthermore, I advised you guys should avoid from using the obedience option for the girls since the code is not yet completed.

hi Dev when i use lust on Chloe during night (when i visiting her during the night) and choose the option of having sex i get stuck and can do noting more but shutdown the game with the task manager i can look if you want if any of the other lust options do the same (for Chloe)

just to clarify i still get the sex scene but i can not continue so i have no other option but to shutdown the game

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
I'm failing to complete Zoe's surprise party mission I walk in and out of college in the evening and nothing happens.

icon1111

Feb 27, 2021
Clicking on the girl’s releasing pheromones will crash back. Let’s wait for the developer to fix it and play again. After playing for half an hour, there are too many scenes to be re-constructed. The overall plot is okay. It should be a good game if it is developed in the longer term.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Clicking on the girl’s releasing pheromones will crash back. Let’s wait for the developer to fix it and play again. After playing for half an hour, there are too many scenes to be re-constructed. The overall plot is okay. It should be a good game if it is developed in the longer term.
ThankS for saving my data!!

Reactions: EloeM

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I like it. It has imo some problems like when one starts there just too much stuff going on and it's overwhelming at least for me. On day two one already met like what 20 people? At day one I was already thinking about skipping and on day two, oh boy...
The city is gigantic which adds to the overwhelming.
It definetely needs an instant access click to get to the Quests screen where we can actually see where we need to go and do. Maybe a like a menu that one can hide and see quests with one click only? Just an idea.
The idea of the pheromones and the 4 types of girls is great, really loved it.
I would love to find the will to get into this game, but unfortunately it's probably just to much for me. It feels like suddenly I had to live someone elses live wihout knowing anything about it and adding to it the entire pheromone part of the game. As I said, overwhelming.

Thank you and good luck.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes