Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
So I got quite a number of errors and/or inconsistencies in the code (no increase of blue_crystal_points with some characters, inh <= 0 for removing top when it need <= 8 later for the bra) that I decided to share my corrections of what I have found for the sake of others player and in the hope that the dev will look at it and include corrections for the next release.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
So I got quite a number of errors and/or inconsistencies in the code (no increase of blue_crystal_points with some characters, inh <= 0 for removing top when it need <= 8 later for the bra) that I decided to share my corrections of what I have found for the sake of others player and in the hope that the dev will look at it and include corrections for the next release.
are you sure its not related to this -->>

paths.png

see "lover" - no need for inh

the girls have different starting values - sooo ...

Reactions: Dark Naughtylus

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
are you sure its not related to this -->>

View attachment 1306959

see "lover" - no need for inh

the girls have different starting values - sooo ...
I guess you talk about the inh <= 0 mistake, but it's not related, the mistake I spoke mean that the girl lose inhibition but will agree to get fully naked (inh <= 3) before being in her bra (with pants on).
Edit : Also sometimes it created weird behaviour like with Frost since there isn't an else to catch the condition and no default jump I found myself in her next code block (I went from office evening to house night inib)

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I guess you talk about the inh <= 0 mistake, but it's not related, the mistake I spoke mean that the girl lose inhibition but will agree to get fully naked (inh <= 3) before being in her bra (with pants on).
Edit : Also sometimes it created weird behaviour like with Frost since there isn't an else to catch the condition and no default jump I found myself in her next code block (I went from office evening to house night inib)
cant argue much here :ROFLMAO:

lets see what the dev says about ;)

Dark Naughtylus

Woohooo!
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
This happened because I've changed the initial value from 100 to 10. It make a significant change in overall gameplay since different girls, well, you know different kind of taste in clothing.

Regarding that Frost's scene, I might have wrote a wrong code that I might have overlooked.

But thanks for letting me know. It'll be fixed soon.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Soooo, do you drink the potion or rub it on your skin? There are several grammatical and other errors in the prologue's dialogue alone and the digital assistant's explanation of the game is not good. Not everyone can go into the game files, see the code and figure it out Dev.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Yes. You can totally do that. Just ignore the brothel part and keep on playing the storyline without using the potions.
Just wanted to know how much content do you have planned for the different paths (let's say love/corruption). Like a 50/50 split, one having more than the other etc...?

Joegames

Dec 22, 2017
Yeah IDK, I get errors like crazy when I play this game. Cant change outfits without an error, cant use obedience potion without an error. Certain actions using the inhibition potion cause an error. Really like the base concept of the game, along with the character designs. But in my eyes this is very difficult to play due to these errors occurring so frequently, unless I am missing something.

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
game has potential. only things i dont like are the way map locations are set out and the fact that even if you fail a inhibition check it skips time

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
Yeah IDK, I get errors like crazy when I play this game. Cant change outfits without an error, cant use obedience potion without an error. Certain actions using the inhibition potion cause an error. Really like the base concept of the game, along with the character designs. But in my eyes this is very difficult to play due to these errors occurring so frequently, unless I am missing something.
add the map menu dissapearing after leaving cassies room and getting taken to the main menu after getting both band members naked. what a joke

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Like the game,
The dialogue with Lilith had me rolling :p It's cool when the DEV cuts loose with some humor (y)

P.S. I like the name:
Lucifina, as a demon succubus :sneaky:

She has dark skin, green eyes, and whatever weight, height, curves, and bra cup size you want her to have.

kinghell

Jul 24, 2017
Getting this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/choices Cassie inh.rpy", line 436, in script
    call screen late_night_cs_cd_doors_map
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Screen late_night_cs_cd_doors_map is not known.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "M:\System\Games\Eternal_Lust_version_0.2.2-pc\Eternal_Lust_version_0.2.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "M:\System\Games\Eternal_Lust_version_0.2.2-pc\Eternal_Lust_version_0.2.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "M:\System\Games\Eternal_Lust_version_0.2.2-pc\Eternal_Lust_version_0.2.2-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "M:\System\Games\Eternal_Lust_version_0.2.2-pc\Eternal_Lust_version_0.2.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2900, in call_screen
    show_screen(_screen_name, _transient=True, *args, **kwargs)
  File "M:\System\Games\Eternal_Lust_version_0.2.2-pc\Eternal_Lust_version_0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1107, in show_screen
    raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Tue Jul 20 13:18:48 2021

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Getting this error:

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "M:\System\Games\Eternal_Lust_version_0.2.2-pc\Eternal_Lust_version_0.2.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "M:\System\Games\Eternal_Lust_version_0.2.2-pc\Eternal_Lust_version_0.2.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
  File "M:\System\Games\Eternal_Lust_version_0.2.2-pc\Eternal_Lust_version_0.2.2-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
  File "M:\System\Games\Eternal_Lust_version_0.2.2-pc\Eternal_Lust_version_0.2.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2900, in call_screen
  File "M:\System\Games\Eternal_Lust_version_0.2.2-pc\Eternal_Lust_version_0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1107, in show_screen

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

yeah .. got this too...

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Getting this error:

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
    self.call("execute")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

It's because the screen "late_night_cs_cd_doors_map" doesn't exist replace the line (436 of choices_Cassie_inh) by call screen late_night_girls_room_map.

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
Having an error when opening obedience pheromones on all chararters :

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/choices Eleanor room.rpy", line 28, in script
jump ela_morning_ela_room_obd
ScriptError: could not find label 'ela_morning_ela_room_obd'."

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes