Dark Naughtylus

Woohooo!
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
I am new to the game. i cant find how to upgrade the inhibition potion.. can someone help me?? and how to find lilith??
To upgrade the potion, first you have to use it on the girls to get the points and then go to the lab at the college to upgrade it.
To find Lilith, you can visit her at Night , click on the bed on or after the first, third and sixth day.

Dark Naughtylus

Woohooo!
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
I'll be honest. There are some cute girls, an interesting premise, and nice renders, but the sandbox elements kill it for me. I'd rather a more narrative driven story than running around a town blind clicking arrows. It's such a shame ... I'm gunna drop it
I couldn't agree more, the game has so much potential but all the life is drained out of it with the sandbox grind.

There's almost no chance anyone would want to replay the game in a different way once they finished one play-through, imagine forcing yourself through the grind all over again ... :cry:
I can always make a story mode but it only will be done after story is completed.

• Sad
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I'm looking at the release notes for this version (.2.1) and it's as if I'm playing one or two versions behind.

vii ) House pool.
viii ) House basement.

Errors that I have to rollback to get past

x ) Strip club.
xi ) Nightclub / Bar.

Get a message that these will be added in a future release.

Despite trying multiple Lust pheromone releases on multiple people, I get the message that "animations will be added in a future release" and no one's Lust score changes. All NPCs remain at 0.

keimag

May 8, 2017
So, a bit of a problem here. I got the lust potion, but can basically do nothing with it. Every time I try using the lust pheromones on someone I get an "animation in progress" text and get booted out of the room. Am I missing something or aside from the first week events there's nothing there?
Also, leveled inhibition potion to lvl 3 but the change outfit option for the girls doesn't do anything, just says she's not ready.

Dark Naughtylus

Woohooo!
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
So, a bit of a problem here. I got the lust potion, but can basically do nothing with it. Every time I try using the lust pheromones on someone I get an "animation in progress" text and get booted out of the room. Am I missing something or aside from the first week events there's nothing there?
Also, leveled inhibition potion to lvl 3 but the change outfit option for the girls doesn't do anything, just says she's not ready.
Changelog
Lust scenes
- Alex's lust scenes ( Early morning in the bathroom, Noon in her room, and Night in her room )
- Cassie's lust scenes ( Early morning in the bathroom, Morning in her room, Evening in her room and Night in her room )
- Chloe's lust scene in her room.
- Lilith sex scene at her throne room.
- For the sake of enjoyment, I've set each pose only differ with 1 lust point for now. Eg, handjob start with 0 lust point, blowjob start with 1 lust point, sex start with 2 lust points.

Only these girls have the animation ready. Others are still in W.I.P status.

Lvl 3 inhibition potion events are also in W.I.P status.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Dark Naughtylus Already on day 7 and Lilith has never shown up since day 1... This would be a great vn, love the girls but sandbox version is uneventful & boring without any way to know what tasks to do and when as you spend all your time trying to get chix to take their tops off at level 1! Spent 2 days showering & Alex never showed up, if this game continues, we need a walkthrough mod as events the dev is saying will happen just plain don't... When we get past days shit is supposed to trigger, it never will because we are passed the time it was supposed to happen yet in a sandbox world we get to wander around trying to find shit without a schedule, only never to find it because we are passed the variables to make it happen...
I really like this game but I can't see any point in playing it as is...

Last edited:

Dark Naughtylus

Woohooo!
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Dark Naughtylus Already on day 7 and Lilith has never shown up since day 1... This would be a great vn, love the girls but sandbox version is uneventful & boring without any way to know what tasks to do and when as you spend all your time trying to get chix to take their tops off at level 1! Spent 2 days showering & Alex never showed up, if this game continues, we need a walkthrough mod as events the dev is saying will happen just plain don't... When we get past days shit is supposed to trigger, it never will because we are passed the time it was supposed to happen yet in a sandbox world we get to wander around trying to find shit without a schedule, only never to find it because we are passed the variables to make it happen...
I really like this game but I can't see any point in playing it as is...
On the very first page of this forum, there's a spoiler that shows when and where to trigger the event. If you follow it through, you will meet with Lilith and the rest of the girls. In case you missed that, here's the list

- Day 1 Morning ( College, Dr. Frost's office)
- Day 1 Evening ( Downtown, Gym )
- Day 1 Night ( Home, Bed ) (meet Lilith)
- Day 2 Morning ( Home, Downstairs )
- Day 2 Noon ( Uptown, Eleanor's store )
- Day 3 Evening ( Home, Garage )
- Day 3 Night ( Home, Bed )
- Day 4 Morning ( Uptown, College, Ann's Office )
- Option ( Buy wine using laptop )
- Day 4 Night ( Uptown, Ann's house )
- Day 5 Noon ( Uptown, College )
- Day 6 Morning ( Home, Living room, TV )
- Day 6 Night ( Home, Bed ) (meet Lilith)

Even if you do miss the day, you can still trigger the event because I set the variable like this " if day >= 4: " , not like this "if day = 4: ", so it shouldn't be any problem triggering the events.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
There is just the ''get naked'' scenes and the trigger events? Or there is something more that im missing?

Dark Naughtylus

Woohooo!
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Where exactly? I looked everywhere and did what the trigger guide said but i have yet to bone any girl that is not the succubus.
Like I mention before

Changelog
Lust scenes
- Alex's lust scenes ( Early morning in the bathroom, Noon in her room, and Night in her room )
- Cassie's lust scenes ( Early morning in the bathroom, Morning in her room, Evening in her room and Night in her room )
- Chloe's lust scene in her room.
- Lilith sex scene at her throne room.
- For the sake of enjoyment, I've set each pose only differ with 1 lust point for now. Eg, handjob start with 0 lust point, blowjob start with 1 lust point, sex start with 2 lust points.

Only these girls have the animation ready. Others are still in W.I.P status.

Lvl 3 inhibition potion events are also in W.I.P status.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes