Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Eternum - Multi-Mod [v0.7.5] [LightmanP]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Damn my saves are from using Sanchomod so they don't work
Sancho has a mod fixer - you can find it on the mod page. Better, just wait for him to post his update. The man has a real job, too, and is in Texas, so likely won't be able to work on the mod until a couple of hours from now. I expect it will probably drop in less than 12 hours, so you can be patient, or use the fixer.

I use this mod because I don't need all of Sancho's bells and whistles for this or most VNs. I do use it on others, though.

minimeatball

Jan 15, 2019
you seem like someone who "pays" with giving them a shoutout huh
he's literally making money off of somebody else's work... it's fine if he wants to have a patreon up so people can support him if they want but he's gatekeeping a mod to a game that's not his own creation so that people are incentivized to pay for it. it's not the same situation as, say, caribdis gating his own work. it's just scummy. nobody in any mod scene (of any game out there) encourages putting mods behind a paywall, it shouldn't be any different for the weg scene. also you're on a pirate site so i'm not sure why you're trying to take the moral high ground lol

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
he's literally making money off of somebody else's work... it's fine if he wants to have a patreon up so people can support him if they want but he's gatekeeping a mod to a game that's not his own creation so that people are incentivized to pay for it. it's not the same situation as, say, caribdis gating his own work. it's just scummy. nobody in any mod scene (of any game out there) encourages putting mods behind a paywall, it shouldn't be any different for the weg scene. also you're on a pirate site so i'm not sure why you're trying to take the moral high ground lol
The Mod is his creation. You can choose to use it or not. You can't see others taking a moral high ground because you are incapable of doing so yourself.

MisterFokingT

Feb 6, 2020
how tf does it encourage putting mods behind a paywall, you make it seem like you can only use it after you paid him. You have to wait a fking day and if you cant do that there is a pdf walkthrough you can use. Yes its not his game doesnt change the fact that he makes the mod for free with the option to give him something for that work

KATOLINE

Sep 30, 2020
how tf does it encourage putting mods behind a paywall, you make it seem like you can only use it after you paid him. You have to wait a fking day and if you cant do that there is a pdf walkthrough you can use. Yes its not his game doesnt change the fact that he makes the mod for free with the option to give him something for that work
Or we can just pirate it just like we pirate the game and let him keep his little paywall.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
The mod doesn't work for me, it gives me an error when I launch the game.

The same mistake is made every time

Last edited:
Reactions: Claet

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
Very true about Entitlement, if they would use proper keywords in their search along with version number they might find what they are looking for;)

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Haha indeed, I hadn't seen the mod's version number, I was too hasty... it's all right then, false alarm, you can move along...

Weird Dude.gif

Side note was for people crying about it being still locked for paid subs (for 24 hours)
Oh I'm a patient person, we waited 6 months for an udapte of the game, we can very well wait a few days for an udapte of a mod.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes