Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Eternum - Multi-Mod [v0.7.5] [LightmanP]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Claet

Oct 9, 2021
genius...check the version
The version is not the issue (Eternum-Multi-Mod-0.7.zip), but the mod itself is because someone apparently changed the mod on the main page. Before this, it was SanchoMod.

Do you feel good about yourself replying to insult someone?

Reactions: Asaki1337

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
The version is not the issue (Eternum-Multi-Mod-0.7.zip), but the mod itself is because someone apparently changed the mod on the main page. Before this, it was SanchoMod.

Do you feel good about yourself replying to insult someone?
IS THE VERSION YOUR PROBLM...BUT SEEMS IT'S TO DIFFICULT ..AND I DIDN'T INSULT ANYONE ops caps

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I've already updated on Patreon as well, it's mostly grammar as far as the mod goes.
how many hours left ,sir?
indio68 8 If you carefully review the message 4 posts above yours you will see he posted the updated change approximately 2 hours 45 minutes ago and a 24 hour wait makes that between 7am PST tomorrow and 7am the next day because goodness knows some people need to sleep.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
indio68 8 If you carefully review the message 4 posts above yours you will see he posted the updated change approximately 2 hours 45 minutes ago and a 24 hour wait makes that between 7am PST tomorrow and 7am the next day because goodness knows some people need to sleep.
uhm i don't think that the hotfix reset the timer....i hope not at least...in my calculations should be into 2 hours

Zesti38

Jul 17, 2022
Guys just check on patreon and read main page it isnt difficult no need to Ask light for this speacially when he deliver that fast.
Should be around 2 hours froom now since he posted 22hours ago also probably will be more cause he got a life :)

Anyway thanks for the mod again LightmanP

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
seems i was right after all ;)

Sunnex

Apr 2, 2022
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Eternum 0.6.2 with LightmanP walkthrough and gallery unlock mod.
Usual gestures and features etc etc...
Alternative persistent saves/log location

**Special Instructions:**

Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/eter.num/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.

archive.rpa:

0.6.2 APK:

Note: Ported in RenPy 8.1.1, let me know if this causes any issues.
Godd day, when will be the V. 07 Android Version? Thank you

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes