ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I must say that I've really enjoyed the update, the mansion bit was a throwback to Caribdis' previous work, that was very nice (perhaps not for the faint of heart). However, what exactly is Chop Chop saying with "Khacn Xian Toa Lico Co"? Is he really asking for a prescription? Could be wrong about it.
P.S: I can't wait for the next update, keep up the good work mate!

Reactions: Caribdis

nsfwdemanded

Nov 22, 2020
so they aren't going to talk about how the pretorians seem to have players behind them and aren't just computer npcs? they said they got 300 Eternums a week and called it a job...means the evil company actually employs a bunch of mass murders who seem to have gone rogue (?)
Praetorians are AI, soldiers earn 300 hourly and they are human. Soldiers wear masks, AI doesn't.

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Just finished episode 2. Keep doing this shit bro i'm pretty sure you'll be number one in this. Approved by former president Mike Stabb.
If Stabb approves, it's weird Caribdis wasn't even mentioned during this year's game awards <.< go figure, it's all about bribing the judges now... either with money or under-the-desk blowjobs XD

• Haha
Reactions: xkraltr61
4.80 star(s) 871 Votes