Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Ask: I ripp someones Hears out he stil live???? Yes Came again... You are Kill him and he is still lifing??? and aganin ??? mhh now it has no reason to give youa any Money . Why hey i kill a Human after i get the second stage after death. THX for brainleees 0 Point in it. and think about this point of fight. 0 points BY and go on with 0 red strig on an story i like a good lought you show me her and this is like a shouznen 0 IQ part good. By by.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Eternum - MultiMod Edition (update)
E_SM_Cover.jpg

May I present the grand debut of SanchoMod v6!

Go get you some.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Temporary Note: I'm still coding out the full-featured SanchoCheats and once the potential OEM dialogue scripting issue is found, populating more dialogue GUI options. Stay tuned.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Caribdis, mah man, excellent update, as always the quality is at the top of the line, I say this not only in the graphics but in the development of the characters that already exist in their relationship with the mc and the development of the game's story. The references as always making me laugh, such as was the case with the posters of one of the most badass movies ever made which is Ocean's Thirteen. Anyway, I won't say much so as not to give too much spoiler but once again it surprised me, keep up the excellent work and God bless you, my friend.

note: hey man, i was thinking, can you please put Oblivion theme in a dialogue with npc ? xD it would be so cool.

Me every time Axel appears but I already know that in the end, the mc will kick his ass :
truth-is-the-game-was-rigged-from-the-start.gif

Last edited:

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
so all his women have been gathered and it's awesome but not as awesome as the music also love the references despite ocean's been one of them

i feel like there is gonna be a point he'll almost kill one or several of them, when he loses control somehow

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
So, if we wait ten days until Luna can summon Pyramid head again then she can kill Thanatos easy, right? Like, what even is the counter to that?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: slick97

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
How much time passed between the previous update and this current one? Just curious on how much time I can expect to wait until the next update.

The ending had one hell of a cliffhanger. I bet its just chang anyway somehow lmfao.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
How much time passed between the previous update and this current one? Just curious on how much time I can expect to wait until the next update.

The ending had one hell of a cliffhanger. I bet its just chang anyway somehow lmfao.
I think it was in December 7th the release of v0.2 (for the highest tier). So 4 to 5 months approximately.

Reactions: JB08

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I don't know if anyone already talked about this but the dream boy and MC as a kid do look pretty similar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They may be related or the same person if it turns out they are all indeed living in a virtual reality. But it may also have to do with the lack of models for HS.

Reactions: Mark17 and dotritch
4.80 star(s) 868 Votes