Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I really hope you're right too. If I remember correctly, he dropped hints that never came to fruition, like Carla teasing about how nice it would be to "spend some time with the teacher with him" or something along those lines, as she was insinuating a threesome with MC which never happened. During the car ride she also hinted that she knew about MC fooling around with Lauren and Judie, even MC monologue suspected she knew. I thought they were setting up with her joining but it never happened.

So again, hope you're right and Caribdis switch things around and maybe now the hints can lead to something more than threesome variants of the girls.
I feel like all of these hints were meant to be resolved in the Epilogue that we never got* as said teases and hints came way late in the story (which, incidentally, is one of my criticisms with OIAL), which was also the point where other members of the harem are starting to notice one another (or realize that there are other girls aside from them whom MC is interested with). Again, I'm more optimistic with Eternum since all of the setup for group scenes are happening early on in the story rather than much later (i.e. Nancy and Annie being chummy with one another and potentially leading to scene where the former teaches the latter some tips on how to pleasure Orion better, Alex and Dalia's interactions during the Heist having some lesbian undertones which could ramp up in the future and Orion joining in on that, Dalia and Penny having a budding rivalry for Orion's affections, a home harem that could jump Orion once they agree to share him, etc.), so once the individual scenes with the LI's are nailed down (heh) the shift towards group scenes could happen organically since the setup for the girls being aware that they're in a harem relationship is at that point already established.

*I mean, we could still get it in the future but at this point we'll probably get it when development for Eternum starts to wind down

habsrule44

Dec 18, 2017
[ETERNUM 0.5] - Changelog & Release Dates
Changelog:
  • 1201+ new images
  • 50+ new animations
  • 11500+ new lines of code
  • 29+ new music tracks
  • 90+ new sound effects
  • New Eternum login animation
  • Several render and code fixes

Release dates:

• Demon Lord Tier - January 19 - 03:00 PM (UTC)
  • God Tier - January 21 - 03:00 PM (UTC)
  • Eternumite Tier - January 26 - 03:00 PM (UTC)
  • Master Tier - February 1 - 03:00 PM (UTC)
  • Supporter Tier - February 8 - 03:00 PM (UTC)
  • Public Release - February 14 - 03:00 PM (UTC)

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
[ETERNUM 0.5] - Changelog & Release Dates
Changelog:
  • 1201+ new images
  • 50+ new animations
  • 11500+ new lines of code
  • 29+ new music tracks
  • 90+ new sound effects
  • New Eternum login animation
  • Several render and code fixes

Release dates:
  • Demon Lord Tier - January 19 - 03:00 PM (UTC)
  • God Tier - January 21 - 03:00 PM (UTC)
  • Eternumite Tier - January 26 - 03:00 PM (UTC)
  • Master Tier - February 1 - 03:00 PM (UTC)
  • Supporter Tier - February 8 - 03:00 PM (UTC)
  • Public Release - February 14 - 03:00 PM (UTC)
excited-going-crazy.gif

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes