Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
Obsessed with Caribdis' view of mother/sister models, too bad incest is barely applicable here. Nancy and sisters are hot. Thanks for the Once in a Lifetime.

Casan0va

Sep 18, 2021
Unofficial Android Port for Eternum:- V0.4+Lightmanp's Multimod

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Unofficial Android Port for Eternum:- V0.4+Lightmanp's Multimod

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Pls update

Lilybelle

Jan 22, 2023
Because they're not written that way?

Alex is pretty much guarded despite having a wild side because experience has taught her that anyone who approaches her is only going to be a kiss ass due to her status as a Bardot. Penny likes to party but doesn't want to be seen as your average Instagram whore who would sleep with anyone or blow guys for likes.

If your character is written that way from the very start then it'll be OOC for them to quickly jump on Orion. Compare that to a girl like Annie who - despite her innocence - is the one more likely to have the earliest scene because she's been with Orion the longest, so that's a lot of pent-up feelings left unsaid that was bound to escalate into something more.

I think there's a counterargument to be made for how it was written and how Out of Character it actually is. There aren't many inner monologues so we're not necessarily sure of where they stand in this regard. I do agree that the implications you gave are correct so it's unlikely based on our points of view, but it's not unreasonable for them to be closer to that than we realize as we don't have an overly clear indication of what's going on in their minds. For all we know, we're a brief dialogue away from the whole enchilada and we don't even realize it. I don't think that's going to happen but I do believe the story Has been written to allow it without derailing the narrative.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Obsessed with Caribdis' view of mother/sister models, too bad incest is barely applicable here. Nancy and sisters are hot. Thanks for the Once in a Lifetime.
I think he came up with a great solution for getting an incest-y vibe without it actually being incest.

Reactions: Prolko

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
Well, I have a reputation to uphold as official "Kink Shamer" :whistle::LOL: so here it is :ROFLMAO:

at first I didn't even realize his other remarks, when "our friend" there say, he doesn't like " this type voyeurism" .
So I assume He prefer to be the absolute Creep by sitting in the dark, and watching the girls, who are unaware of his presence, and jerking off to them,. like a peeping creep:LOL:

Apparently, when the Girl who like the guy, is willingly Masturbating in front of Him,
because She wants it, and it's makes her Horny, and literally putting out there A show for her man, is to much for him , and it's unacceptable:LOL:.

Nova loved every second of it, She literally Demanded Orion to Watch her , and She put out a Show For him:devilish:.

GoD, When she look back at Orion over her shoulder, while she sticking out her tongue, as She ride that Dildo . :love::devilish:
View attachment 2330879
View attachment 2330884
Of Fuck, I only wish we could have see her Face fully from this Angle:love:,
View attachment 2330894
Caribdis What the Fuck you were thinking?! :mad::LOL:

and people think that without this scene there is a continuation of the Nova path
:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
WHY? YOU MADE ME WANNA REPLAY THE WHOLE GAME AGAIN. ITS GONNA BE THE 4TH TIME THIS WEEK.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
/Passes by Wikipedia and, on a whim, checks if there's any Greek connection between their myths and the Astral Plane (as additional ammo for the 'Eternum is the Astral Plane' theory)

/Sees none

/Shrugs, checks links regarding the Astral Plane's connection to other cultures on a whim

/Digs deeper
Me:

4t63es.jpg

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Yeah, I'm pretty sure, you won't be able to do anything with Nova in the future.:p
I can't wait for peoples to complain in 0.6 or 0.7, that why they can't continue with the Nova path, when they literally avoiding the Path :ROFLMAO:
I doubt that, actually. It was possible to miss the blowjob scene with Dalia in the last episode if you didn't ask her for "something spicy" when making a bet with her back in v.3. Yet that didn't actually end Dalia's path (as long as you took certain other actions), and in v.5 Dalia will still discuss the non-existent blowjob with Alex as though it happened. So my guess is the game will simply proceed as though Nova and the MC had masturbated in front of each other regardless of whether they did.

I have no idea why Caribdis would code the game this way; it seems like the worst of both worlds to include choices only so they can be blatantly overwritten later. But that's apparently what he did. :confused:

As far as the update goes, I didn't much care for it. In large part that's because I just can't stand the "contrived situation forces good girl to put out" conceit that drives nearly every aspect of the LI paths, and the in-game Eternum is a randian hellscape I cannot imagine wanting to visit. So it's hardly a surprise that someone well outside the target audience didn't zen with it. But even keeping that in mind, the update felt a little strange.

Last edited:

ignuspyre

May 2, 2019
Was there a new release? I downloaded 0.5, but when I load from the last save point (which was like in August last year) it goes right in to the Thanks for playing and will be continued in .6

Sorry if this was already asked, I haven't been keeping up with the forums.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
I doubt that, actually. It was possible to miss the blowjob scene with Dalia in the last episode if you didn't ask her for "something spicy" when making a bet with her back in v.3. Yet that didn't actually end Dalia's path (as long as you took certain other actions), and in v.5 Dalia will still discuss the non-existent blowjob with Alex as though it still happened. So my guess is the game will simply proceed as though Nova and the MC had masturbated in front of each other regardless of whether they did.

I have no idea why Caribdis would code the game this way; it seems like the worst of both worlds to include choices only so they can be blatantly overwritten later. But that's apparently what he did. :confused:
:unsure:
Interesting, I think that is simply a writing Mistake, by Caribdis. I doubt he even Assume that there are player who would playit in any other way than a Harem Game. So, He won't assume someone is such a pussy to skip a sex scene. :LOL:
as you say, He can overwrite this later when the Game or the episodes more polished.
I think the this game should absolutely have zero player choices, beside of the "beginning Pregnancy shit" and be just a straight forward linear kind of story telling like for example Mist was

There is really no point to play this game in any other way

4.80 star(s) 907 Votes