Jan 21, 2023
Was there any reason why Cari changed Dalia's hair style permanently? It was different with Annie, Penny, and Nancy; for Dalia, it looks like she has become a different person (still cute tho). It is the only thing I don't like about this god-tier game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Its not permanent. The recent sneak peeks ( ) show her with a different hairstyle (it is similar but looks different). He changes the girls hair each update.

Jan 21, 2023
He said 'none of the others' or something like that. I think not to accept it is the correct choice by the way. It smells of the handshake in OiaLT. Who are 'the others' is open to questions. It might be everyone to whom the Founder offerd the amulet and so, probably, no one has accepted it, provided getting it from the Founder is the only way to obtain it. Yet there might be other ways, or the Founder with 'the others' did't mean everyone who was offered it but some smaller group of some kind.

I personally think he offered it to a certain small group of players and no one has accepted.

By the way, why do we assume that Thanatos at some point has died in Eternum? I mean, probably he died quite some times when he was a noob, but he might well have never died since he become 'someone' in the game.

So far we only have seen him being injured by Orion and that was by no mean a killer blow. (Well, actually loosing a hand can kill you by the lose of blood, but whatever... Sure not instantly).

So maybe Thanatos can be killed, it just takes a huge lot of effort.
Nova shot him in the head and he survived.

The game hints towards some sort of loop or repeating pattern based on Idriel's heads or tails dialogue. So maybe there is some sort of time loop going on and the 'others' simply refer the the MC making the same choice in the time loop.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
He said 'none of the others' or something like that. I think not to accept it is the correct choice by the way. It smells of the handshake in OiaLT. Who are 'the others' is open to questions. It might be everyone to whom the Founder offerd the amulet and so, probably, no one has accepted it, provided getting it from the Founder is the only way to obtain it. Yet there might be other ways, or the Founder with 'the others' did't mean everyone who was offered it but some smaller group of some kind.

I personally think he offered it to a certain small group of players and no one has accepted.

By the way, why do we assume that Thanatos at some point has died in Eternum? I mean, probably he died quite some times when he was a noob, but he might well have never died since he become 'someone' in the game.

So far we only have seen him being injured by Orion and that was by no mean a killer blow. (Well, actually loosing a hand can kill you by the lose of blood, but whatever... Sure not instantly).

So maybe Thanatos can be killed, it just takes a huge lot of effort.
Thanatos is Wyatt Pitman it is revealed at the end of v 0.5 when Orion look at the photo and remember the strange guy he talked to during the dinner at the Boyle's mansion ( almost a giant like Thanatos and Wyatt).
He is apparently dead like Benjamin, but we need to find and clarify if: 1 it's true 2: they keep their memories after their deaths or not? because some things lead to think they don't and they keep only their habits when they were alive, but I don't know looks too simple of an explanation ( even though it's possible that they are somehow reprogrammed, once they are in Eternum as NPC, but can that be true? Or they can retrieve their memories?)
Also I spotted something that leave me thinking ( or maybe overthinking) during the gym competition I saw something strange....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dorfnutter

Kristenvor

Jan 19, 2018
[0.6] - Sneak peek #3

Hello everyone!

I thought it was a good time to share some more previews... I hope you feel the same

This time, the set consists of some slice-of-life renders. They might not be as exciting as the others, but I don't want to reveal too much and spoil any surprises or jokes from the update!

Development is still going well, making good progress and working on some really cool surprises I can't wait to show you all!

The 4th and final sneak peek will include previews of the last (and biggest) part of the update. If you've seen the image of the Progress Bar, you can imagine what kind of server we'll be visiting in Eternum

Aaaand that's it for now!

We're getting closer and closer to the release every day! (as you know, we're currently at 75%) I'll post some new wallpapers and a final devlog in the coming weeks, so stay tuned and don't miss it!

THANK YOU for supporting me and making this project possible

I love you all

Caribdis

P.S. Nobody punched Alex on the nose, no worries, she just has a cold.
Someone will have to take care of her...

terza

Apr 2, 2021
Its not permanent. The recent sneak peeks ( ) show her with a different hairstyle (it is similar but looks different). He changes the girls hair each update.
I don't have anything against changing the hairstyle itself. Penny has changed it so many times, but I could still tell that it's her. But for Dalia, if someone asked me if this is the same person without playing the game, I would say no. But nvm, maybe it's just me being blind.

Reactions: pedrobece7

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Which reminds me - I'll need to bust out the URM tool to change my MC name - my usual is "Wyatt Marshall"....

I was watching Tombstone when I played my first AVN where I could name the MC (Sunshine Love) and came up with it... Named the female lead in that game "Josie". ;)
That's one of my favourites movies of all time and yes, when I found Thanatos' real name I was bugged by it because I immediately made the comparison and I was twice as angry. :) :) :)

• Haha
Reactions: Son of Durin

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
wait when was MC close to having a threesome before Caly telported thim away ?
After Calypso teleported the protagonist, Alex and Nova away from the angry samurai zombie aka Thanatos, they ended up in some pond world and got their wounds healed. Calypso rested a bit but since she hadn't used her abilities for too long the second time she used her abilities Alex and Nova ended up in that Pixar-esque world (where Nova demonstrated to have a maybe too ready trigger-finger), while he and Calypso ended up in some mansion belonging to a drug lord (a very friendly one who also was in OIALT) and the two ladies that appeared there were the gift for the partnership (they mistook him for that person) and just before things got racy, Calypso teleported him once again and the man was devastated (and Alex was angry after Calypso told her what happened).
1686171684523.png
These are the ladies I'm referring to. Too bad for the protagonist that he didn't learn the name of the server :cry:

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
That's one of my favourites movies of all time and yes, when I found Thanatos' real name I was bugged by it because I immediately made the comparison and I was twice as angry. :) :) :)
I have a hard time believing it was released 30 years ago.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I'm just waiting for a proper threesome with Nancy and Alex. Or Alex and Nova. Or Alex and Dali. Or Alex and Lunes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HogRocket

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Nova shot him in the head and he survived.

The game hints towards some sort of loop or repeating pattern based on Idriel's heads or tails dialogue. So maybe there is some sort of time loop going on and the 'others' simply refer the the MC making the same choice in the time loop.
If you don't give change to the beggar in the roman server he also says something along the lines that you are not doing what the "others" did. Maybe the secret to the true ending(other than getting all the girl's paths) is to do everything differently from the past incarnations of the protagonist, doing the same thing over and over again is the definition of insanity after all hahaha.

Oh and the "real" world is quite probably inside Eternum too, the protagonist getting that buffed in such a short time is a dead giveaway that something very unnatural is going on. Not to mention other things like that phone call in the very beginning of the game and the protagonist getting warped into that creepy dimension with the black butterfly lady several times while in the "real" world.

Jan 21, 2023
I don't have anything against changing the hairstyle itself. Penny has changed it so many times, but I could still tell that it's her. But for Dalia, if someone asked me if this is the same person without playing the game, I would say no. But nvm, maybe it's just me being blind.
Go to the outfit screen and it becomes obvious they are the same.

If you use the scroll wheel while hovering over them it will become very obvious that they are the same people.

von chaturr

Sep 8, 2021
The more i look at luna
[0.6] - Sneak peek #3

Hello everyone!

I thought it was a good time to share some more previews... I hope you feel the same

This time, the set consists of some slice-of-life renders. They might not be as exciting as the others, but I don't want to reveal too much and spoil any surprises or jokes from the update!

Development is still going well, making good progress and working on some really cool surprises I can't wait to show you all!

The 4th and final sneak peek will include previews of the last (and biggest) part of the update. If you've seen the image of the Progress Bar, you can imagine what kind of server we'll be visiting in Eternum

Aaaand that's it for now!

We're getting closer and closer to the release every day! (as you know, we're currently at 75%) I'll post some new wallpapers and a final devlog in the coming weeks, so stay tuned and don't miss it!

THANK YOU for supporting me and making this project possible

I love you all

Caribdis

P.S. Nobody punched Alex on the nose, no worries, she just has a cold.
Someone will have to take care of her...

The more i look at Luna the more i see Lauren from once in a lifetime.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 929 Votes