Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Then again...I don't really care for her that much since she is a made-up character even in her own world...at least as far as we know.
Remains to be seen if she's a complete fabrication made by Idriel or would've been had Orion and co. not pulled her out of the box until she was ready. Also, for all we know Thanatos might be alluding to the idea that her being born to "save her people" might have something more to it. But I guess we'll find out if any of that's the case in the next update (or the ones after where she finally gets the spotlight).

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Getting to defile that pure royal bloodline makes it even better. She will be a romantic interest based on a couple of patreon comments/posts but I dont know how fleshed out the romance will be.
Hell yeah!!!
That day will be glorious, the icing of an already delicious cake, can't wait! :sneaky: (y)

Reactions: Yvier the Duck

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
With the revelation of the last update with Thanatos there could be a bit more to that world. I hope we investigate it further in the next update.
Remains to be seen if she's a complete fabrication made by Idriel or would've been had Orion and co. not pulled her out of the box until she was ready. Also, for all we know Thanatos might be alluding to the idea that her being born to "save her people" might have something more to it. But I guess we'll find out if any of that's the case in the next update (or the ones after where she finally gets the spotlight).
That's what I meant with "at least as far as we know". ;)

misterandy33

Jun 27, 2022
update with 4 scenes?!?!
That's just the lewd scenes. I'm making an assumption (maybe a bit of a hope?) here that we have at least a scene or two in between each lewd scene (I'm counting scenes that could count as the build-up-to-the-lewd-scene as separate)... so that's at least 9 scenes! :D

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
That's just the lewd scenes. I'm making an assumption (maybe a bit of a hope?) here that we have at least a scene or two in between each lewd scene (I'm counting scenes that could count as the build-up-to-the-lewd-scene as separate)... so that's at least 9 scenes! :D
Indeed, indeed, I may have express myself badly so I apologise, of course the entire update is more than that, the continuation of the main story and the deepening of the relationships between Orion and the girls are as important as the lewd scenes, considering how good is the game as a whole ( not just the lewd scenes).
I wanted to point out that for the second time the update will be bigger (compared to the previous version 0.5 and, now, 0.6), a really great thing from Caribdis, imho, every time he's offering something more to us. :giggle: :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: hermesh

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Considering what we know now, I'm thinking Luna's introductory comment may have more validity that we first thought ...
--

Me: Look, we still have at best 3 weeks to kill. It's just crackpot theories. Doesn't matter if we end up being wrong, let's just share it to pass the time and hope that any discussion or angry rebuttal that comes out of it will help with the withdrawals.
Me: You can look at me with them creepy eyes all you want, but unless you have any other bright ideas then just let me have this.

Brain: Fine. -_-

Me: ...Alright.

/Opens "Crackpot Theories" folder and pulls out 2 docs titled "State of Eternum" and "Orion's Nature"

...Heeeere we go...

(Disclaimer 1: These are for the most part theories and speculations based on very little evidence and from stuff learned from "Once in a Lifetime." So as usual, take all of what I'm going to share in this post with a massive grain of salt)

(Disclaimer 2: All of this is essentially a continuation/slight revision of the latter parts of that rambling I made a while back regarding the potential true nature of the Gems of Doom and why the Founder is seeking those gems. So read up on that before you check this one out)

Anyway, on with the show...
Anyway, as I said, all of this is just pure speculation and I don't mind if most of this ends up wrong (I'm hoping some or most of these end up wrong, because if these end up being true then my personal idea of what the "tails" scenario is ends up being true...and I'm not sure I'd like to see that one come to pass, even if it does end on a happy note). Just something to mull about until the next update, I suppose...

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
--

Me: Look, we still have at best 3 weeks to kill. It's just crackpot theories. Doesn't matter if we end up being wrong, let's just share it to pass the time and hope that any discussion or angry rebuttal that comes out of it will help with the withdrawals.
Me: You can look at me with them creepy eyes all you want, but unless you have any other bright ideas then just let me have this.

Brain: Fine. -_-

Me: ...Alright.

/Opens "Crackpot Theories" folder and pulls out 2 docs titled "State of Eternum" and "Orion's Nature"

...Heeeere we go...

(Disclaimer 1: These are for the most part theories and speculations based on very little evidence and from stuff learned from "Once in a Lifetime." So as usual, take all of what I'm going to share in this post with a massive grain of salt)

(Disclaimer 2: All of this is essentially a continuation/slight revision of the latter parts of that rambling I made a while back regarding the potential true nature of the Gems of Doom and why the Founder is seeking those gems. So read up on that before you check this one out)

Anyway, on with the show...
Anyway, as I said, all of this is just pure speculation and I don't mind if most of this ends up wrong (I'm hoping some or most of these end up wrong, because if these end up being true then my personal idea of what the "tails" scenario is ends up being true...and I'm not sure I'd like to see that one come to pass, even if it does end on a happy note). Just something to mull about until the next update, I suppose...
I really like your theory, it would explain a lot of things and while reading it make something resound in my head, something that was in the background of my mind but that I couldn't name properly.
I need a couple of days to properly think about what you wrote, and please give me a couple of days to think about my thoughts put them down because I would like to hear your opinion about them.
Again, it's a tremendously and very logic theory that sound legit, a theory that I like quite a lot, wether it has similarities with what Caribdis thought for the game, it would deserve a game as well, because it's fascinating.
Thanks for sharing it here, it was a pleasure to read it. :)

Shiro.Kun

May 24, 2021
--

Sometimes I feel like Eternum is your higher purpose. Before 2021, you were incomplete, and when you first saw Eternum, it was like a bird being released from its enclosure into the wild for the first time.

No it was just a little fun of course, but your theories were very exciting and interesting again. I can imagine very well that much of it is correct. On the other hand, Caribdis is a master at surprising us. I hope that after 0.6 we will know a lot more and maybe already be able to verify or falsify one or the other aspect.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Oh no no no! :oops: No need! I wasn't trying to correct you. I'm sorry if my post came across that way. If anything, I should apologize to you! I was just trying to add additional reasons for the hype and excitement! :D:giggle:
Thank you, I wasn't sure I expressed myself correctly since english is not my primary language, so I worry about making mistakes in explaining my thoughts.
I agree wholeheartedly with what you said, though, the update will be in it's entirety another awesome experience and I'm as hyped as you to see what Caribdis planned for all of us!!! :giggle: :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: misterandy33

Layban23

May 15, 2021
Oh no no no! :oops: No need! I wasn't trying to correct you. I'm sorry if my post came across that way. If anything, I should apologize to you! I was just trying to add additional reasons for the hype and excitement! :D:giggle:

---

Nothing happens yet.

---

Nothing happens yet.
Aww man, thanks for responding lol. I will be making a save at that point as we progress through the story.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
anyone else experiencing crashes on lainch?
Please specify what version you are using (PC, MAC, Android) for better responses. I'm on PC and have never had an issue with this VN. I use the WT mod on the OP and have been since I started with the 0.3 release.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Hello i just downloaed the game and then ran into this error as soon as i started it
Did you mess with Unren before playing or otherwise mess with any files in any folder; did you have interruptions or issues with the download; are you using the mod and did you install it in the correct spot; if using the mod, did you confirm you installed the correct version; and/or, did you confirm you have the right DL for your system?

Been playing using the WT mod on the OP since v0.3 and never had an error - I don't mess with any of the underlying code and just unpack and go. If you aren't even able to do the start up (that's what that error seems to suggest), then you have somehow either corrupted the files via your own action (whether intentional or not), or your download got fouled up. Might be best to redownload, or try unpacking the download you have, and start again.

Reactions: wildride69
4.80 star(s) 908 Votes