Mod Ren'Py Eternum [v0.7.5] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
i MAY need to check again, because, i read DaliaPath when using your mod and checking that choice
I seeing that... the macro seems to have fucked up as it's only supposed to say that if the player did not bet with Dalia. You need to confront and punch the Brock dude though... that's for sure.

It's supposed to look like this if you bet with Dalia:
1679437497690.png

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
That's ok... you need to BOTH bet with Dalia AND punch Brock.... the build of the mod on the hosting sites must not be the latest one... if so that's my bad.
i'm replaying the whole game for the third time today, just to take a screenshot of what your mod says XD

Update: In the future you may wanna add a warning about this Bet+Punch thing(already here)

Immagine.png

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
i'm replaying the whole game for the third time today, just to take a screenshot of what your mod says XD
If you know you bet her for something "spicy" then you don't have to replay... just punch the "f" out of Brock at the gym and you're good to go. I'll check the hash on the hosting sites this evening.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
If you know you bet her for something "spicy" then you don't have to replay... just punch the "f" out of Brock at the gym and you're good to go. I'll check the hash on the hosting sites this evening.
lol you replied while i was editing my previous post...now i know i must roll back a bit XD i'm so confused XD

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
lol you replied while i was editing my previous post...now i know i must roll back a bit XD i'm so confused XD
At that screen ask for the spicy... then in the next chapter punch Brock. You should then get her BJ scene when going to check on her then you're on your way. I remember fixing both of those two choices for proper clarity so the hosting sites must have the old build... ugh.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
At that screen ask for the spicy... then in the next chapter punch Brock. You should then get her BJ scene when going to check on her then you're on your way. I remember fixing both of those two choices for proper clarity so the hosting sites must have the old build... ugh.
i feel bad now XD

Update: this is why is confusing

It says Daliapath PSBL (<- which i don't know what it means): PunchBrock

Immagine.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
i feel bad now XD
Don't feel bad... you might be the only person on the planet that didn't choose one or both of the correct choices for Dalia there so I wouldn't know the host sites were fucked up until after the next VN update. Bugs big or small all matter... we all want perfection so we stay engaged in the story.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Don't feel bad... you might be the only person on the planet that didn't choose one or both of the correct choices for Dalia there so I wouldn't know the host sites were fucked up until after the next VN update. Bugs big or small all matter... we all want perfection so we stay engaged in the story.
i updated my post, read above(or below, i'm quoting myself), i added a picture

Update: this is why is confusing

It says Daliapath PSBL (<- which i don't know what it means): PunchBrock

View attachment 2485969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
i updated my post, read above(or below, i'm quoting myself), i added a picture
As noted in the OP's Legend guide:
1679441934268.png

"Psbl" is an acronym for "Possible". I have it as possible since you have to actually punch him in the mini-game that follows to count... I don't do that for you. Make sense?

Otherwise that build of the guide is not populating the dynamic guide correctly... if you bet Dalia for something "spicy" then you need to punch Brock to remain on her path... that I'm 100% sure of. If you don't bet her and/or you don't punch Brock you auto-loose her path.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
As noted in the OP's Legend guide:
View attachment 2485973

"Psbl" is an acronym for "Possible". I have it as possible since you have to actually punch him in the mini-game that follows to count... I don't do that for you. Make sense?

Otherwise that build of the guide is not populating the dynamic guide correctly... if you bet Dalia for something "spicy" then you need to punch Brock to remain on her path... that I'm 100% sure of. If you don't bet her and/or you don't punch Brock you auto-loose her path.
should be more clear in retrospect, but i got it ^^

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Double posting but why some message(particularly Nova's messages) in the original game are written in a way, but in your mod are written differently?

Original:

View attachment 2487143

Modded:
View attachment 2487144

(also that purple on light blue is nearly unwatchable)
Dev team must have changed that dialogue a bit it seems... the consequences (event variables) are exactly the same though. I'll note that dialogue change to sort later. I just checked the choice variables and they are identical... no harm no foul.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Dev team must have changed that dialogue a bit it seems... the consequences (event variables) are exactly the same though. I'll note that dialogue change to sort later. I just checked the choice variables and they are identical... no harm no foul.
glad to be of help XD i honestly prefer the old answers tho XDD

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
glad to be of help XD i honestly prefer the old answers tho XDD
You'll likely find others like this. Dev's periodically tone down some dialogue due to ambitions and terms of sites like Steam, etc. Political correctness can creep in to some VNs. I'm not saying it's the case here as it might have simply been a "vision" change of ideas but just know it's a thing in some VNs (Summer's Gone comes to mind where I intentionally left in all the non-politically correct dialogue as I'm opposed to the hindrance of complete freedom of speech).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Gallery Unlock?
Missing Still Water & Daring Challenge.
Every public SanchoMod has it's own gallery that's isolated from any dev-coded gallery. This means that viewing any scene in SanchoGallery will NOT unlock the OEM gallery by design. It's done painstakingly intentionally to allow the player to have "cheevos" (aka achievements). The ChoiceGuide will alert you on scene unlocks, etc, but there is no "unlock" cheat coding... all scenes and more are already inside SanchoGallery.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Every public SanchoMod has it's own gallery that's isolated from any dev-coded gallery. This means that viewing any scene in SanchoGallery will NOT unlock the OEM gallery by design. It's done painstakingly intentionally to allow the player to have "cheevos" (aka achievements). The ChoiceGuide will alert you on scene unlocks, etc, but there is no "unlock" cheat coding... all scenes and more are already inside SanchoGallery.
I was more interested in viewing the scenes themselves, not necessarily unlocking them, to see where I went wrong.
Used another mod to check those out with a temporary save and still don't know how I missed them.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I was more interested in viewing the scenes themselves, not necessarily unlocking them, to see where I went wrong.
Used another mod to check those out with a temporary save and still don't know how I missed them.
As stated all scenes are viewable in SanchoGallery.

To unlock within the dev's gallery (same basic scenes):

"Still Waters" (answered above) requires that you bet Dalia, not tell Chang the password, and to punch Brock. These are the basic things required to remain on her path anyway so the scene is automatic.
1679969179231.png 1679969312636.png 1679969507675.png

"Daring Challenge" is unlocked by simply following the Nova portions of the "Party" free roam event.

Reactions: Sheepy Cloud
5.00 star(s) 9 Votes