Mod Ren'Py Eternum [v0.7.5] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
As stated all scenes are viewable in SanchoGallery.

To unlock within the dev's gallery (same basic scenes):

"Still Waters" (answered above) requires that you bet Dalia, not tell Chang the password, and to punch Brock. These are the basic things required to remain on her path anyway so the scene is automatic.
View attachment 2500025 View attachment 2500027 View attachment 2500046

"Daring Challenge" is unlocked by simply following the Nova portions of the "Party" free roam event.
I'll have to go through things again then, swear I did everything to remain on every path... Including Nova's part of the Party freeroam.
Thanks for the help anyways mate.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'll have to go through things again then, swear I did everything to remain on every path... Including Nova's part of the Party freeroam.
Thanks for the help anyways mate.
Let me know how it goes. With assistance via Demoness_Kiss in posts above yours we've found that the file in the OP doesn't have the latest ChoiceGuide and it's not populating correctly during Dalia's gym event. The current project code is fine on my end though so I'm not sure what happened. Now that I'm getting somewhat caught up I'll be able to compile a maintenance release to resolve that issue so the guide is clearer (and populates correct info regarding Dalia).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Just wanted to report that with SanchoFont enabled when Nicolay speaks it shows crossed-out boxes instead of russian letters, with SanchoFont disabled I can see the russian letters.
... View attachment 2009535
FYI, I somehow remembered this "little" font issue while I'm currently porting v7b Core. I've resolved it by not replacing SanchoMod's font but rather switching to the OEM font when Nikolay speaks. Works like a charm:
1682100201002.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: krisval

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Double posting but why some message(particularly Nova's messages) in the original game are written in a way, but in your mod are written differently?

Original:

View attachment 2487143

Modded:
View attachment 2487144

(also that purple on light blue is nearly unwatchable)
I didn't forget about either of these issues. Both concerns are corrected in the pending mod Core update which has a rewritten ChoiceGuide including outline formatting for the phone chat:
1682279570898.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
FYI, I somehow remembered this "little" font issue while I'm currently porting v7b Core. I've resolved it by not replacing SanchoMod's font but rather switching to the OEM font when Nikolay speaks. Works like a charm:
I didn't forget about either of these issues. Both concerns are corrected in the pending mod Core update which has a rewritten ChoiceGuide including outline formatting for the phone chat:
Well folks, I'm not sure what happened after April 23 while my update stack suddenly blew out of proportions last week while being bombarded and updating:
Bad Memories​
Thirsty for my Guest​
Maid to Please​
Uni of Problems​
Sunshine Love​
Karlssons Gambit​

Elhemeer kindly alerted me that this update wasn't pushed for whatever reason. The above posts have all been done, and the porting completed to v7b of the Core. I'm not sure why I didn't push it out as I don't have anything in my journal that would have stopped me (other than the sudden increase in workload).

That said I'll take a bit of time today and review what I did, and insure it's all truly good to go. If it's sound then I'll certainly push this beast out. Again, apologies as I somehow blanked on getting this maintenance update out to you folks. Give me some time to see what goodies I added other than the above and the porting and to go back over all my notes to make sure I didn't leave anything out.

BBL.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'll throw in another new feature that allows you to further customize the MiniStat screen.

Stat category toggle:
1683394728614.png
Simply click the Stat category header to expand/collapse the enclosed data. I'll move the "Misc Stats" to page 1 (as shown in the above pic) and on page 2 I'll list all the "Event Choices" and make them expand/collapse by Episode. This way you can have the data you want on the screen and hide the others as you see fit... all in real time.

The FreeRoam guide will remain toggled to the ChoiceGuide. If you don't want the FreeRoam guide then simply toggle the ChoiceGuide On/Off via the "g" key or via the MiniMenu as it's always been.

This should allow you some extra flexibility and a bit more "quality of life" improvements alongside the other UI features of the mod.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Maintenance Update (v0.5R Public)
1683401367392.png
Go get you some.

Links in OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

Changlelog (I honestly don't remember them all, but here's a few):
  • Updated feature - Updated to latest mod Core v7b
  • Updated feature - SanchoGallery including new scene filters.
  • Updated feature - Updated SanchoCheats according to latest Core.
  • New feature - QM HoverMode. Additional QuickMenu customization found in SanchoOptions and can also be toggled with the appropriate HotKey "q". Described in detail in a post in the mod's thread here.
  • New feature - Added all the latest HotKeys. Alt+ArrowKeys for dialogue text size/opacity, Lower-case "g" for ChoiceGuide, Lower-case "m" for MiniStat, Lower-case "q" for QuickMenu, Lower-case "s" for medium SanchoStat, Lower-case "o" for SanchoOptions, Lower-case "c" for SanchoCheats. These work exactly as if you had clicked them in the MiniMenu or SanchoOptions, they just give you another way to do something faster or more conveniently. (Yes, I took the "s" key. Use shift+"s" or alt+"s" for screenshots).
  • New feature - HotKey toggled "S" key found in SanchoCheats. Toggle allows the HotKey to set to either the default "S" or the alternative "T".
  • New feature - Dedicated mod sound volume control found in Preferences.
  • New feature - CriticalPath Popup Screen (in-game only). During critical points in conditionals behind the scenes (in the dev's code) provides you a popup that allows you to change important story scenarios on a case-by-case basis. Only populates if the ChoiceGuide is enabled.
  • New feature - MiniStat stat category expand/collapse toggle. Allows even more customization of the the UI.
  • Resolved issue - Nova's messages in chat not correlating with the finished "manga comic" dialogue. Noted by Demoness_Kiss in post here.
  • Resolved issue - Nikolay's dialogue being borked due to font issue. Noted by krisval in post here.
  • Resolved issue - Daliah's gym ChoiceGuide not being correctly adjusted in the dynamic code. Noted by a few but namely Demoness_Kiss and others, posts are searchable if desired.
  • All the minor stuff you may or may not notice to make it even more polished.
  • Thanks to Elhemeer who reminded me I need to finish this maintenance update and get it out to you folks. Appreciate it bud, sincerely.
Simply download and reinstall over existing mod installation, overwriting as requested if necessary.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.

Last edited:

Eversmann122

Jul 11, 2018
Hey Sancho1969 not sure whats up as never had a issue with any of your mods before but ran into this on startup with fresh DL of both game and mod (didn't overwrite as didn't have previous files anymore).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey Sancho1969 not sure whats up as never had a issue with any of your mods before but ran into this on startup with fresh DL of both game and mod (didn't overwrite as didn't have previous files anymore).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sincerest apologies, my bandwidth went kaput. The issue was with the persistent file, in this case because you likely didn't have one. Resolved. Please re-DL the mod and reinstall, overwriting as necessary. That should get you done bud.

Reactions: Eversmann122

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
Man, I wish F95Checker still pinged mod updates... I guess that's an F95Zone thing probably. Thanks for your hard work, glad I stumbled on this lol!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Man, I wish F95Checker still pinged mod updates... I guess that's an F95Zone thing probably. Thanks for your hard work, glad I stumbled on this lol!
I post updates in my profile (it's clean of bullshit). I don't know if those ping or not if you follow me. I have it where folks can't write on my profile so I can keep it for information only regarding updates, progress reports, etc. If I linked this right you can find that here.

Reactions: BrockLanders

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
I post updates in my profile (it's clean of bullshit). I don't know if those ping or not if you follow me. I have it where folks can't write on my profile so I can keep it for information only regarding updates, progress reports, etc. If I linked this right you can find that here.
Back before about March I would see mods I added to track in F95Checker with dedicated pages like yours come up in the "update overlay" right alongside base games after clicking the refresh button. Now instead of version, they just say N/A.

1683449777041.png

Dunno whether it's F95Checker programmed to not check mods, or the website stopped reporting mod versions to programs like it. It's okay though, I can still add them to easily take a peek and I follow you and a few others. I can go right to your thread from F95Checker anyhow.

It doesnt ping me, but if I know a game updated, instead of bugging the shit out of you, I copy/paste updated links to the mod and base game into an "updated" folder on my favorites bar in my web browser so then I just middle click pages open every day and check if versions match. Then I torrent, install, install mod, and seed. I also make bookmarks to the posts for mods without dedicated pages. Then, if I don't see that there's a mod in F95Checker, I know to go to F95Zone and search my bookmarks for the game name saved as a tag. A bit extra work, but then again, so is mod creation.

1683450648070.png

Just thought I'd put my thought process out there for any peeps looking to better organize their smut and keep up with updates. Cheers!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Back before about March I would see mods I added to track in F95Checker with dedicated pages like yours come up in the "update overlay" right alongside base games after clicking the refresh button. Now instead of version, they just say N/A.

View attachment 2602535

Dunno whether it's F95Checker programmed to not check mods, or the website stopped reporting mod versions to programs like it. It's okay though, I can still add them to easily take a peek and I follow you and a few others. I can go right to your thread from F95Checker anyhow.

It doesnt ping me, but if I know a game updated, instead of bugging the shit out of you, I copy/paste updated links to the mod and base game into an "updated" folder on my favorites bar in my web browser so then I just middle click pages open every day and check if versions match. Then I torrent, install, install mod, and seed. I also make bookmarks to the posts for mods without dedicated pages. Then, if I don't see that there's a mod in F95Checker, I know to go to F95Zone and search my bookmarks for the game name saved as a tag. A bit extra work, but then again, so is mod creation.

View attachment 2602548

Just thought I'd put my thought process out there for any peeps looking to better organize their smut and keep up with updates. Cheers!
I just now posted another VN update on my profile if you want to see if it triggered anything... just a head's up bud.

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
I just now posted another VN update on my profile if you want to see if it triggered anything... just a head's up bud.
Thanks for the heads-up. Unfortunately, I don't think mods are part of the push anymore. All I got was a Returning to Mia and Karlsson's Gambit VN base game update push. Thanks though.

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
In order to get the Dalia blowjob scene after the competition I need to punch brock but the mod says that dalia path will be disabled, so I didn't.
When I went after her, her path was disabled after we finished talking, so did you make a mistake here?
was I suppose to speak up and then go after her to keep being in her path?

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
In order to get the Dalia blowjob scene after the competition I need to punch brock but the mod says that dalia path will be disabled, so I didn't.
When I went after her, her path was disabled after we finished talking, so did you make a mistake here?
was I suppose to speak up and then go after her to keep being in her path?
Previous page has the changelog for the mod update last week in post here. Insure you're using it and not an obsolete version.

Severen_AD

Jan 30, 2023
Hi, sorry if this already been asked, but can this mod be used to undo a choice from awhile back? I realised I was no longer on Alex's path way after the crucial point (I didnt punch Axel) and Ive just finished the heist section.. Can I "fix" that and get back on her path, or do I just need to play through again and make better choices next time?

Update - nvm, I had a look and SanchoCheats brought her back around :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sancho1969
5.00 star(s) 9 Votes