Mod Ren'Py Eternum [v0.7.5] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Indur

Jan 18, 2018
Not exactly the same. In the new release you can actually meet Regina in the locker room (and nuke the Penny path by doing so). I've tried it out. So some minor additions to the mod will be necessary.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Okay, so here's the public release changelog:

Changelog:
  • 1236+ new images
  • 50+ new animations
  • 12500+ new lines of code
  • 29+ new music tracks
  • 92+ new sound effects
  • New Eternum login animation
  • Several render and code fixes
And here's the initial .5 release changelog:

Changelog:

• 1201+ new images
  • 50+ new animations
  • 11500+ new lines of code
  • 29+ new music tracks
  • 90+ new sound effects
  • New Eternum login animation
  • Several render and code fixes
So he either did or didn't ad 35 images, 2 sound effects and 2000 lines of code. But I only have access to the public info.

EDIT: I only bug you 'cause I really enjoy playing with your mods, and I'd heard there would be added content. Don't know why there isn't a .5.1 or .5a on the public release.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
This I entirely agree with, like v0.5a for sure, maybe even v0.5aa it's so minor. If I find a few extra hours today or tomorrow I'll incorporate it for shits & giggles.
The current version of the mod will work with the public release right? I heard there's a new Regina thing with potential Penny route cutoff, will that work with the current mod? I'd assume not, since you'd need to factor in the variable with the Walkthrough portion of the mod, unless the mod will just work but not give us that indicator.

Mainly just wanna be able to load up the public release and scum save the Regina scene then revert back to Penny route, without borking my saves.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The current version of the mod will work with the public release right? I heard there's a new Regina thing with potential Penny route cutoff, will that work with the current mod? I'd assume not, since you'd need to factor in the variable with the Walkthrough portion of the mod, unless the mod will just work but not give us that indicator.

Mainly just wanna be able to load up the public release and scum save the Regina scene then revert back to Penny route, without borking my saves.
Good afternoon. As stated if I find time (after I'm done updating another VN I'm working on) I'll incorporate it. If you install the current SanchoMod inside the "public" release you'll just get the non-public release (it'll null out).

Reactions: Phase_01

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Good afternoon. As stated if I find time (after I'm done updating another VN I'm working on) I'll incorporate it. If you install the current SanchoMod inside the "public" release you'll just get the non-public release (it'll null out).
Ohhh ok, yea that's what I was wondering, thank you.
Take your time, I don't think anyone is in a rush for a Penny-loss route lol

Hope you have a good day, peace!

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ohhh ok, yea that's what I was wondering, thank you.
Take your time, I don't think anyone is in a rush for a Penny-loss route lol

Hope you have a good day, peace!
Y'all know I'll end up doing it... I'm just in the middle of another VN update. This Eternum update is extremely minor but I want to get the new FreeRoam code sorted to the change(s) regardless... since it obviously will alter all the dynamic text (which really sucks, I worked my ass off on it). I'll make the usual posts and notifications when I'm on the public update and have it ready.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
FYI: I'm DL'ing the "public" update in the background while I work on another VN update. I have slow transfer speeds due to my current location but at least I'll have it when I can take a break and knock it out real quick. It has to be done regardless since I have to re-code the damn FreeRoam (which really sucks if I'm being honest) but it is what it is... it must be done. So, know that there will be an update but I can't give you a timeline just yet... I'm working on four projects at the same time and that's about my maximum before brain-fry.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
FYI: I'm DL'ing the "public" update in the background while I work on another VN update. I have slow transfer speeds due to my current location but at least I'll have it when I can take a break and knock it out real quick. It has to be done regardless since I have to re-code the damn FreeRoam (which really sucks if I'm being honest) but it is what it is... it must be done. So, know that there will be an update but I can't give you a timeline just yet... I'm working on four projects at the same time and that's about my maximum before brain-fry.
I wish I had your motivation to work and ability to focus on so many things at once :cry:
Your hard work is appreciated dude

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Honestly, I wish the workload was lighter... it's been heavy since right before Thanksgiving (mid-November or so). They just keep raining down updates. Guess it's my fault for putting to many of my private mods public... that's why I haven't pushed out all of them since there's no way in hell I could keep them all updated in a timeframe the "public" expects. The mod is just too big now... too many features that all have to be re-hooked and verified every single update. It's a chore but if even just a handful of folks benefit from what I'm going to do for myself anyway then so be it... it's worth the effort. I'm going to mod the VN's for my own use regardless, so it's really for selfish reasons to start... the sharing is for karma. And I need the fucking karma!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning folks. Since it's early morning now and my day is fresh I'll start working on this before going back to the other project I was on. Since we don't know the future if the player decides to go "Regina" I'll either make a split or make a cheat for the variable set if the "R" scene is chosen... I'm not decided just yet as I need to get a feel for it first.

Also note that (although not specifically in the dev's ChangeLog) there are multiple new ways to kill Dalia's pathing. Most are obvious but I'll note them in the ChoiceGuide regardless. One is here which I honestly thought should have been there to begin with... guess the dev agreed. Choosing to take her home will now officially kill her path:
Was: 1676555000049.png
Now: 1676556342246.png

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Okay, I've sorted the new Locker Room event, added a scene to SanchoGallery (odd that the dev didn't add this scene to the VN's gallery but oh well), and rewrote much of the FreeRoam dynamic code. I took the time to give more HotSpot info so the player would know if a certain choice canceled an event, continues one or more events, added the new Pathing killers, etc.

Before I submit for public release I want to take just a bit more time to port the very latest of Core v7 and eyeball SanchoCheats for any potential revisions needed. If nothing IRL gets in the way it won't be much longer. Thank you for your patience as I tend to polish the VN's I really like a bit more than normal.

A few teasers of the FR Guide update before I finish this thing (of course the Guide data automatically changes depending on the Player's pathing and previous choices):

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (v0.5R Public)
1676574064861.png
Go get you some.

Links in OP and it's associated FAQ are updated accordingly.

Changlelog:
  • Updated to latest Core v7a
  • Updated to latest v0.5 game code
  • Rewrote Party freeroam dynamic guide
  • Added new "scene" to SanchoGallery
  • Various other tweaks and refinements
If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Guys, there's a walkthrough of this game?
Please, just for 100% clarity, elaborate in detail exactly what you are asking. Surely you're pulling my leg... or you haven't read anything in the OP at all.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
as soon as the "twinkle twinkle little star"-scene starts, her value becomes False...is that normal?
What scene is that you are referring too? There's four points in the game to date where there is the dream music named "twinkle" but there's no path setting near them so I don't know where you are.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
What scene is that you are referring too? There's four points in the game to date where there is the dream music named "twinkle" but there's no path setting near them so I don't know where you are.
After the Heist, Dalia has that competition, then she leaves MC goes to her and she is on a beach, after the beach scene ends, the dalia-path goes from True to False(at least based on your mod)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
After the Heist, Dalia has that competition, then she leaves MC goes to her and she is on a beach, after the beach scene ends, the dalia-path goes from True to False(at least based on your mod)
Did you punch Brock or not? You must bet with Dalia & punch Brock.

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes