Mod Ren'Py Eternum [v0.7.5] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I want to thank all you Eternum and SanchoMod fans for being patient during the 3-day coding bender it took to port all this new Core over. It is my hope that once you adjust your UI settings to your preference that, once you start playing the VN, you'll feel like a mod is not even installed, like it's all supposed to be there from the get-go. I only hope to enhance, not manipulate the product too heavy-handedly. That's the goal and I hope you find that I succeeded. If not, know that I listen. Not all requests make it in but if I find it has merit then it's usually a done deal.

Enjoy and be well. I highly suggest playing from the start if it's been a while... you'll get more bang for your no-buck that way imho. Regards.

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
Wow, perfect timing, just after LEC match of the week :p

Now it's time to discover it all, I'll give feedback once I'm done since I'm starting back from start.

Mar 15, 2020
Goddamn Sancho, you're a damn machine in the last week with all you've been doing. Been tabbing back here every few hours waiting for the cake to bake and trying not to drool on my keyboard in anticipation. Your work is very much appreciated, thank you.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Wow, perfect timing, just after LEC match of the week :p

Now it's time to discover it all, I'll give feedback once I'm done since I'm starting back from start.
That's what I'm going to do this evening as well. Although I admit I'll crash early (I'm beat) and have to meet a vendor early in the morning onsite... so I don't want to have "coder's paleness".

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Goddamn Sancho, you're a damn machine in the last week with all you've been doing. Been tabbing back here every few hours waiting for the cake to bake and trying not to drool on my keyboard in anticipation. Your work is very much appreciated, thank you.
Thanks bud. I reckon that's 8 updates/new released in the last 22 days. I'm paying the price for it now though. My head feels like a balloon. Another VN I mod just dropped an update a bit ago but damn, I need a bit of slack before I go knee-deep into the dark side again. Regardless, please enjoy. Start from scratch if you have the time and it's been a while since you last played. It's just a great little romp of a VN imho. The A/V is over the top.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
In a time poor world, what you and the other modders give us, is not just great mods....but time. Just imagine playing a game like where the heart is and Being a DIK, 6,7,8 hours into in and finding your preferred LI was locked out because of a choice or choices you made, but you have no idea what choice or choices were the wrong ones. Would you say F*** it and just keep playing and pick another LI? Restart it and redo 8 hours of playing to hopefully get the right choices? Or maybe just pack it in an move onto another game.

Whilst the mods and modders give us extra scenes and replay's and unlock photos/wallpapers etc etc, the best thing that they give us is time, time play our VN's and games knowing that we don't have to risk a run through and waste hours that we dont have to waste. Modders like Sancho, IamAB and Scrappy are just a valuable as the game dev's themselves. In my opinion anyway
Legit had to put Being a DIK on hold cuz it made me choose between the bisexual girls (Maya and Jaye I think) and the MILF teacher route, like come on man :cry:

Reactions: Issikka

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
And this is why using the mods to get the harem ending and make all the right choices is suspect. I didn't even know there was a crazy ending like that. But that's pretty epic. Instead of "sex kills" it's apparently quite the opposite in this universe. I love learning about this weird shit that I missed out on.
The mod in Once in a Lifetime actually lets you view all endings at the end of your playthrough, which you otherwise would not be able to do without the mod.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I have a few minutes so I might make Nancy my bitch (alt-char renaming):
How absolutely gentlemanly of you :sneaky:

Thank you again for your work on this mod, you hold this (every) community on your shoulders, especially for us single walkthrough/choice anxiety people.

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
I want to thank all you Eternum and SanchoMod fans for being patient during the 3-day coding bender it took to port all this new Core over. It is my hope that once you adjust your UI settings to your preference that, once you start playing the VN, you'll feel like a mod is not even installed, like it's all supposed to be there from the get-go. I only hope to enhance, not manipulate the product too heavy-handedly. That's the goal and I hope you find that I succeeded. If not, know that I listen. Not all requests make it in but if I find it has merit then it's usually a done deal.

Enjoy and be well. I highly suggest playing from the start if it's been a while... you'll get more bang for your no-buck that way imho. Regards.
well beggars can't be choosers if you can't pay you gotta wait for it
it ain't much but honest work

Reactions: tozzzzzz

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Only slight thing is in the freeroam there's a nova or penny thing in the ministats guide... and that lead me to believe you could only do one or the other, so I did the penny one (nova was upset) just to see it, then reloaded and did the nova one as that was what I was the path I was gonna keep, but it turns out you can do both, just gotta do them in the right order.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Only slight thing is in the freeroam there's a nova or penny thing in the ministats guide... and that lead me to believe you could only do one or the other, so I did the penny one (nova was upset) just to see it, then reloaded and did the nova one as that was what I was the path I was gonna keep, but it turns out you can do both, just gotta do them in the right order.
That is as intended. The Halloween FR guide lists the choices you currently have and where they are... it does NOT tell you what to do. There's no specific order when two choices are listed in the MiniStat during that FR... if the player wants both LIs then simply include Nova. Pay attention to the Hotspot info... it will tell you what will occur if that FR choice is selected. This is no different than the non-FR guide... letting you know basically what will occur but not what to choose (regarding LIs).

Edit: Here's the layout so we're all on the same page. In the below example the player has a Task list with two options separated with the word "or" NOT "first, then, next, ect". It's not order specific. Now, in the same example the player has the mouse cursor over the "Wait" icon. The Hotspot clearly shows what will occur if chosen (clicked). Notice "FreeRoam Exit" in red. If the player does not want to exit the free roam then they obviously don't have to choose "Wait", there's two choices in the Task List... simply choose the other one.
1674473750028.png

Last edited:

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1721732

Overview:
In-game mod for Eternum
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, choice guide, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, custom settings, custom fonts and more.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** Debut of SanchoMod Core v7a ***
Another introduction of Core v7
Another massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development

Updated: 01-22-2023
Game/Creator: Eternum / Caribdis /
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: v0.5
Game Version: v0.5
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough (ChoiceGuide) noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Dynamic free roam events in the new MiniStat screen (screen changes dynamically based on where you're at and where you've been).
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port). Full feature just added!
  • Too many new features to list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.
thx for the mod update~ :LOL:

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes