SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Since it had Carla, I don't think it lacked by any means :whistle:
No, I'm more so talking about proper lewd. Carla and our teacher, Teach and the girls, etc. There was none of that. All the ending was just teasers that lacked substance.

Sure, it was alright but lacked meat.

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
Shower thought:

Orion gets into a silly bar fight (naturally suppressing his OP powers) and flies into your main LI's cheeks (quite literally, you dirty minded rascals). Thoughts on their reactions?

accidental_smooch_by_lordcamelot2018_ddfuqy6-pre.jpg

I know mine wouldn't complain :sneaky:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
From my understanding Cari made OIAL with just a general idea of the story, with everything else he made up as he went. With Eternum there seems to be a more deliberate foundation given that he's mentioned on his official Discord that he already has all of the story beats outlined from beginning to end, with the only things he hadn't being the LI events as he likely wants to be flexible with that.

Point being, IMO there's little danger of a repeat of OIAL's epilogue given that he has a clearer idea as to where things are headed and all he has to do is to work his way up to that point. And as Dylan741 had said (which I am in perfect agreement with), this game seems to be Cari's "Fate/Stay Night," where he basically solidifies and lays out the actual lore and rules of his universe instead of just making it up as he went for the most part like he did in OIAL.
I don't find it too likely that Eternum will get rushed in the end. We'll see how it goes, it still will take years to finish and who knows what will happen until then. If the world continues to go to shit, we might see WW III before Eternum can be finished. :HideThePain:

KaosKally

Dec 21, 2019

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Sir, I believe my name is 'Dorfnutter,' not 'Dorfnonutter.'

And no made-up tradition is gonna change that, thank you very much.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

...You sure your saintess ain't gonna get jealous with that kind of talk?

View attachment 3075733
Let them dig their own grave ...
I'll be alright ;)
If anyone played the latest Ripples update, there is an Easter egg for Eternum.

View attachment 3076263
For those who don't play ... this person is the PERFECT character to shill for the game. Also she's be the one doing the blowing away (and not just euphemistically, either)

*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes