StevenD90

Jun 21, 2022
One of the most enjoyable games I've ever played. It has excellent quality, stunning artwork, a very well-written and interesting tale, and a perfect soundtrack. It's highly enjoyable to play while also soothing and comfortable in general. Several times during this emotional rollercoaster, I've temporarily forgotten about the sexy part of the game. After you start playing it, you won't be able to quit.

MaoXiaoDong

Feb 18, 2022
Its killing me waiting for this game to finish

I played OIAL when it finished, and it was amazing to a a great game FINISHED.

anyone has a rough sense of how long Eternium will take to finish?

Reactions: crustlord12

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning. Another shameless plug inbound since it's still not listed in the VN's OP.

SanchoMod MultiMod can be found here as always. Fully updated to the latest Core v6 with even more bells & whistles with all the quality and professionalism you've come to expect from SanchoMod. Go get you some.

Regards and best to you and yours.

mayylok

Jun 30, 2020
this game is really well done .. great ideas and the fact that you can change the setting is an amazing thing for me ... yes i can not really realize the most unthinkable situations. the part of the enigma with Luna in the house with the monster in my opinion was the best .. but also the wizarding based on HP has split .. unfortunately and I say unfortunately I have only two criticisms .. the first smaller and it is to see the main ptgst always the only man surrounded by 48 women is not the best in my opinion .. but this is a problem that I can overcome .. you will understand .. only in the midst of a sea of women ... but the second negativity that I find and not I know if anyone has already talked about it is the problem of the age of some characters who should have twice as many as others .. maximum example is nancy .. in the last scene with everyone in the room who would ever say that is the mother of the two next to you was not aware of this? i'm sorry but in this way middle age doesn't exist in this game .. .. we should look at the design when it comes to old age .. that's why the ancient rome part could have been the best with a more nancy milf .. sorry my eng

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
this game is really well done .. great ideas and the fact that you can change the setting is an amazing thing for me ... yes i can not really realize the most unthinkable situations. the part of the enigma with Luna in the house with the monster in my opinion was the best .. but also the wizarding based on HP has split .. unfortunately and I say unfortunately I have only two criticisms .. the first smaller and it is to see the main ptgst always the only man surrounded by 48 women is not the best in my opinion .. but this is a problem that I can overcome .. you will understand .. only in the midst of a sea of women ... but the second negativity that I find and not I know if anyone has already talked about it is the problem of the age of some characters who should have twice as many as others .. maximum example is nancy .. in the last scene with everyone in the room who would ever say that is the mother of the two next to you was not aware of this? i'm sorry but in this way middle age doesn't exist in this game .. .. we should look at the design when it comes to old age .. that's why the ancient rome part could have been the best with a more nancy milf .. sorry my eng
huh

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I was avoiding this game solely due to HS but played anyhow coz I was bored and also wanted to see why it tops the weighted ratio chart & I must say the story is amazing it was so engaging that I even forgot that I HS isn't my thing, lol. I think I would play it again from start when the new update comes out.
I had the same sequence of events with Once in a Liftetime and here i am.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Just played it, loved the game. Do we know when the next update is coming?
There's no target release date. But assuming that he maintains his current progress speed it's highly possible that the update will land sometime in August.

Whenever Caribdis finishes I don't want to rush them let it be the best it can be take all the time needed however if it's announced to take years I'll be like
View attachment 1894316
He mentioned that Eternum would be longer than OIAL but considering how fast the narrative is going (IMO) it probably won't be TOO long IMO.

My current bet is that the story will go up to 0.11-0.12, maybe up to 0.13 but I don't think it'll get any higher than that unless Caribdis slows shit down or introduces a bunch of other narrative twists and reveals that'll take more patches than usual to resolve. But I still think it'll finish around 0.11-0.12 if he extends the story because currently Caribdis' pacing allows him to release 3 updates a year (this is assuming my calculations are correct and he releases 0.5 by December) and (barring any hiccups) getting to 0.11 gives him a 3-year dev time (4 if he extends to 0.12-0.13), which is more than enough for a non-sandbox-esque story-based VN with a tight narrative IMO.

Last edited:

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
lol
2B swords, Towa's cap, and Destiny's Sunshot

loving the references (and the game) so far
knowing this is a Readyplayer1 parody, i guess it makes sense to have these around

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes