cannonballrun

Apr 28, 2018
The last capter was crazy everything was put naturally the caracter developpement is beautifull !!! you're a crazy good madlad caribdis, and congrats for the 4,500 sub goal on patreon !!!

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
First time one of the virgin girls gets stretched out and it's not by the MC.
Guess that's one way to go. :unsure:
If you're talking about the Nova scene I've been hearing about (still haven't gotten to Eternum in the rotation, and I'm sure that revelation drives some here absolutely nuts), if that's the kind of thing she's playing with, I really doubt it's the first time she's stretching herself out, as you so delicately put it. Matter of fact, I'm pretty sure most virgins have had something up there other than fingers or a tampon long before they have actual intercourse. It's a bit of reality. Deal with it.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Swinglow

May 18, 2020
If you're talking about the Nova scene I've been hearing about (still haven't gotten to Eternum in the rotation, and I'm sure that revelation drives some here absolutely nuts), if that's the kind of thing she's playing with, I really doubt it's the first time she's stretching herself out, as you so delicately put it. Matter of fact, I'm pretty sure most virgins have had something up there other than fingers or a tampon long before they have actual intercourse. It's a bit of reality. Deal with it.
Eh, not sure what you're on about, but I don't care about her hymen or anything.
Shit, my favorite archetype is MILF.
Just would have made more sense for him to bang her with all that lead up (she literally complains that it wasn't her getting wrecked in that other scene). Instead we have the MC sitting there dick in hand and coaching her in the use of some other phallus. Still love the update in general. Not going to stop supporting or anything. Just not my favorite scene.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Help, how to unlock the character Dalia? She blocked me. View attachment 2334576
You messed up at some point. Could have been some easy decision (e.g. telling others about her private Server, which was obvious that it leads to a Route-end) or just simply not spending time with her at some point (more at the start you get some activities like Yoga with Nancy or Gym with Dalia and if you refuse, you will lose their routes).

So yeah, load an older savefile where you were on her route and do something different.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

HrzWolf

Jul 31, 2021
Is there anything else on this site anywhere close to Eternum in terms of quality right now? The only games I can think of are Being a DIK and Artemis and while they're both solid neither of them are this good.

It's liable to be a long couple of months.

TheRegvlator

Apr 16, 2022
Is there anything else on this site anywhere close to Eternum in terms of quality right now? The only games I can think of are Being a DIK and Artemis and while they're both solid neither of them are this good.

I really like Ripples, the story is pretty good, animations are nice and the girls are pretty. As for the story, Ripples is also pretty sci-fi with time travel and stuff, so if you like this side of Eternum, you will probably like Ripples. I strongly recommend it.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020

If you have not played it, Once in a Lifetime from the same Dev is very good. It is not Eternum-quality (logical, it is an older game), but still Top 5 on this site and worth playing.

cannonballrun

Apr 28, 2018

Have you tried pale carnation ? it's a good one, at first i thought this was a cheap game because it takes place at a brothel but the story and the characters are on point with a good gameplay too. And another one less famous but with a lot of potential i think is Android life.

Reactions: Arcane666

shucia

Jan 3, 2019

Ripples and Deluca are the only 2 that close to Eternum in terms of story quality imho, Deluca however took so long for update, Pale Carnation worth a try if you can handle the theme, i personally cant handle it cuz of me prefer a vanilla romance like Eternum,Ripples etc.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

starkj

May 17, 2022
Ripples and Deluca are the only 2 that close to Eternum in terms of story quality imho, Deluca however took so long for update, Pale Carnation worth a try if you can handle the theme, i personally cant handle it cuz of me prefer a vanilla romance like Eternum,Ripples etc.
You can have vanilla romance in Pale Carnations aswell.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
So would the next question be how does this image from before tie into everything you stumbled upon?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay, buckle up. Cause this is going to be a long and rambly one, possibly enough to land me in a psychiatric ward somewhere.

Disclaimer to everyone: Take everything that is told below with a MASSIVE, and I mean MASSIVE grain of salt. These are just personal speculations as to where the plot might go, assuming that the Gems of Doom are indeed the Caribdiverse version of the Sefirot. There's a big chance that I'm wrong in all of this (especially with regards to The Founder) like how I was wrong about the 'Thanatos was a lab rat' theory and that everything I've typed below is an exercise in futility.

But there's still some time to kill before 0.6 and I like to theorycraft regardless whether it comes up right or wrong. So there's that I suppose.

Note: The next parts below are just stuff that could play out should the 'Gems of Doom are the Sefirot' theory end up being true. Not much concrete stuff here, mostly pure speculation.

I also have notes here as to what the endgame might be (which also provide a possible scenario as to how the Ouroboros letter from the Syndicate could play out, how the Amulet of Blair could come into play if you chose to take it, and what the dead are likely goading Orion into doing in the future (the "tails" scenario)...but at this point I think I'll stop for now. Mainly because these notes have even less concrete footing compared to the things I've written above, and also because I want to see if anything I've written above gets either debunked or confirmed first in later updates.

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
Okay, buckle up. Cause this is going to be a long and rambly one, possibly enough to land me in a psychiatric ward somewhere.

Disclaimer to everyone: Take everything that is told below with a MASSIVE, and I mean MASSIVE grain of salt. These are just personal speculations as to where the plot might go, assuming that the Gems of Doom are indeed the Caribdiverse version of the Sefirot. There's a big chance that I'm wrong in all of this (especially with regards to The Founder) like how I was wrong about the 'Thanatos was a lab rat' theory and that everything I've typed below is an exercise in futility.

But there's still some time to kill before 0.6 and I like to theorycraft regardless whether it comes up right or wrong. So there's that I suppose.

Note: The next parts below are just stuff that could play out should the 'Gems of Doom are the Sefirot' theory end up being true. Not much concrete stuff here, mostly pure speculation.

I also have notes here as to what the endgame might be (which also provide a possible scenario as to how the Ouroboros letter from the Syndicate could play out, how the Amulet of Blair could come into play if you chose to take it, and what the dead are likely goading Orion into doing in the future (the "tails" scenario)...but at this point I think I'll stop for now. Mainly because these notes have even less concrete footing compared to the things I've written above, and also because I want to see if anything I've written above gets either debunked or confirmed first in later updates.
Yeah they’re all cool and all BUT

WHAT ABOUT PANCHO?

E39B3021-7F72-4613-86BE-DEB82CCE3D7D.gif
(stoleitfromsomeoneonthisthread)

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021

I was going to make a similar post about Orion but it didn't seem worth the effort.

Have you noticed his fingernails?
How the dead Syndicate members seem drawn to him like Moths on a flame?
His cold body temp (may be an insignificant 1 off w/ Luna)?
The girl with powers to see death can't see his (may have already occurred)?
His near immortal zenkai boost in Eternum?
That boost itself that makes him look dead?

I think this will be a shoe drop moment with Orion in the future

4.80 star(s) 902 Votes