Cruiser80

Jan 9, 2020
Hello ! I've been working on a French translation patch for Eternum for a few weeks, and today I felt like making an AI voice mod (in English). It's just for testing XTTS + RVC tech, I'm not thinking of doing a real project. But now i'm curious and I'd like to have the opinion of people whose native language is English. Is the result really crap? Or is it interesting? Thanks !

edit : ps: If a French person is available to proofread the translation patch, please contact me!
Better than some real voice acting I've heard.

Reactions: sava75

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
As for the AI voice, It's not bad but I do feel spectical about it, the AI voice is a bit off sometimes with change of Tone during some sentences :)
It does okay as long as it is a normal word or a full sentence. Names, incomplete sentences or sounds don't really work that well...yet.

Reactions: Ellyx

41shadox

Feb 21, 2021
Plus, the girls in Eternum are all fundamentally well-adjusted individuals with some hangups, while the girls in PP are a crew of broken birds. Switching between comedy and drama gives me emotional whiplash when everyone is a walking bag of traumas.
If you think everyone in PP is a walking bag of trauma then I don't wanna know how perfect and flawless the Eternum girls are.

Some of the girls have sad backstories and flaws to complement them but the only ones I would consider bag of traumas would be Ashe and Ves. Ashe is by far the most popular and Ves might as well be non-existent

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Tbf the horror part was pretty good for what it was so it's understandable if someone skips it.
I really don't get how these scenes can be so "hard" on people, that they actually skip them.

You're playing a character in a game who is playing a character in a game. So you basically are distanced from what is happening by two levels. How can that be so hard to stomach that people aren't able to normally play through it? Never mind the fact that VNs aren't exactly the most immersive genre to begin with, considering you don't have direct control of your character by any means.

Reactions: Maviarab

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I really don't get how these scenes can be so "hard" on people, that they actually skip them.

You're playing a character in a game who is playing a character in a game. So you basically are distanced from what is happening by two levels. How can that be so hard to stomach that people aren't able to normally play through it? Never mind the fact that VNs aren't exactly the most immersive genre to begin with, considering you don't have direct control of your character by any means.
Some people are afraid of a lot of things. It's just how their wired. It's fine. But when I and others play a game, we are still immersing ourselves as the MC and if the MC is immersing themself into another 'game character' we are still part of that immersion. We don't separate ourselves from it.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Is there a lot of content already? How many hours so far to complete all including latest update?
Yes there is some decent time of playing this, but it mainly story and slow build up relation/harem wise, but I can confirm it really is a great VN to play.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Is there a lot of content already? How many hours so far to complete all including latest update?
Depends on what content is for you. Is there already a lot of story?
Yes, I can't give you an actual numbers of hours someone would likely need by now to completely play through the game as far as it is developed right now, but it would take some time.

What there isn't there yet are tons of sex scenes if that is what you're looking for. The game has a lot of slow build-up between the MC and the main LIs and so far the number of scenes is very limited.

/tldr
Hours of fun and entertaining story and character interaction.
Only a few actual sex scenes so far.

Reactions: Ellyx and Firaxius

TacitheEternumite

Jul 29, 2023
Id say theres easily at least 15+ hours of content if youre actually reading through the story. I read pretty slow so i spend around 4-5 hrs per update which brings it to 25-30 hrs of playtime 4 me.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Sadly this game has literally 0 of my preferred tags, but I just gotta say: What this dude squeezes out of Honey Select models is outta this world. What a beast.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
No offense, tastes are for everyone, but if none of 35 tags is cool to you, then you're pickier than my ex.
I didn't say I don't like any of them. I obviously enjoy a good romance and vaginal sex. But everyone has deeper kinks and fetishes than those basics. And those deeper kinks are entirely absent for me.

I'm not here to trash talk the game in any way as I can acknowledge that some games are good but just not for me. I just wanted to say how amazing the renders look.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Sadly this game has literally 0 of my preferred tags, but I just gotta say: What this dude squeezes out of Honey Select models is outta this world. What a beast.
I agree, this is easily the highest quality HS2 game and one of the highest quality games in general, on the site. I mean if you're only basing this off the previews, you should see what it looks like actually playing, the quality is incredible. I honestly feel bad that you're going to pass on this masterpiece just cause it doesn't have some of your preferred tags. I don't think I've ever passed on a game for that reason. The only time I 100% write a game off is if it has tags I don't like that are unavoidable.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I didn't say I don't like any of them. I obviously enjoy a good romance and vaginal sex. But everyone has deeper kinks and fetishes than those basics. And those deeper kinks are entirely absent for me.

I'm not here to trash talk the game in any way as I can acknowledge that some games are good but just not for me. I just wanted to say how amazing the renders look.
I'm just joking around with you, don't worry. I also have my kinks.

hornywolf

Sep 7, 2020
Tbf the horror part was pretty good for what it was so it's understandable if someone skips it.
I never said it was bad either it was good. way too good for a 3am alone at night chilling and playing session if I had friends in a call and people to listen to m scream sure, But playin while I'm dead scared pissing myself fuck no the jumpscare was awful too at taking picture sequnce had me awake until 2 pm.

4.80 star(s) 932 Votes