ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Damn! I just started got the name of this game from a random comment which suggested this and Ripples are the best Honey Select games. They weren't wrong. I am loving the aesthetics, the characters and the Ready Player One/Sword Art online vibe of the story!!
Welcome. And, despite all of the lighthearted banter about it, there really isn't just one "best girl".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
View attachment 3179618
Best character introduction of all time lmaooo..:love::love::love::love::love:
Possibly the best character hair of all time too. :)
I would like to introduce you, gentlemen to the Church of the greatest, cutest, gorgeous Nova. We have free donuts, and the only condition to enter is inconditional love for the BEST.GIRL.EVER.
(The Church of Nova is a non profitable organization. We believe in free love and the harem path, so the members of the Church are free to workship any other girl. Use the pan with responsability).

WELCOME BROTHERS!!!

TVAgmgu2yQM.png

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I would like to introduce you, gentlemen to the Church of the greatest, cutest, gorgeous Nova. We have free donuts, and the only condition to enter is inconditional love for the BEST.GIRL.EVER.
(The Church of Nova is a non profitable organization. We believe in free love and the harem path, so the members of the Church are free to workship any other girl. Use the pan with responsability).

WELCOME BROTHERS!!!

View attachment 3179790
It's all a lie! You don't have free donuts, because she ate them all! :mad:

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Damn DPC for already using this song. It would've fit so well to the Luna in "not Hogwards" scene:
Maybe in the future. Caribdis is as amazing as DPC, Oceans or digi.B chosing songs, so maybe not for Luna but for another scene, because the song is amazing.

The Penny's flashback without the song is great, but is the music what make me cry the first time. Is the music in the Luna's scene what make me love Orion as MC because he's not just a hornydog, he really loves and worry about the girls, and is the music in the sex scene with Alex in the labyrinth what transforms an acceptable sex scene in a "holy fuck this girl is crazy, I want to make her mine".

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Maybe in the future. Caribdis is as amazing as DPC, Oceans or digi.B chosing songs, so maybe not for Luna but for another scene, because the song is amazing.

The Penny's flashback without the song is great, but is the music what make me cry the first time. Is the music in the Luna's scene what make me love Orion as MC because he's not just a hornydog, he really loves and worry about the girls, and is the music in the sex scene with Alex in the labyrinth what transforms an acceptable sex scene in a "holy fuck this girl is crazy, I want to make her mine".
I think when Cari wrote and created the scene, that song might not even have existed yet, but it still would've fit so well...like it is almost written for that scene. :LOL:

But yeah, while I think BaD might still have a slight leg up as far as the soundtrack is concerned, Eternum is a close second.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
View attachment 3179948
This scene breaks my fucking heart everytime..poor Alex..:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Later in the story, Alex does look at her cross at the park and speaks to it, describing how she might've found her prince in her soliloquium, before realizing her dear gluttonous friend was listening from behind and slapped her in both embarrassment and annoyance. :giggle::giggle:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Later in the story, Alex does look at her cross at the park and speaks to it, describing how she might've found her prince in her soliloquium, before realizing her dear gluttonous friend was listening from behind and slapped her in both embarrassment and annoyance. :giggle::giggle:
Yeah, another great scene. Her grandma was about as close to a parent as she got in her life.

Her grandma pretty much knows that she is about to die in that scene with little Alex...like she might have cancer or something similar and it is heart breaking from both ends so to speak. The grandma knowing, that she hasn't much time left and the little Alex that might not even fully understand in that situation that her grandma is telling her, that she will be alone soon. :cry:

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes