CarnifexRu

Jun 14, 2018
Hey guys, you've made a really cool game, but I was really upset to learn that there is no Steam version which could be bought to support you directly. Is there a chance you'll make a Steam version or is there some sort of reason that makes releasing the game there impossible?

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Hey guys, you've made a really cool game, but I was really upset to learn that there is no Steam version which could be bought to support you directly. Is there a chance you'll make a Steam version or is there some sort of reason that makes releasing the game there impossible?
To elaborate on what Pitrik said, this AVN uses renders made using Honey Select 2. Unlike apps like Daz3D or Blender that expressly state that renders are owned by the ones who make them and can be sold on Steam, HS2 is a game that just happens to have a Studio mode where players could make their own scenes and such. However, assets/renders made are still owned by the dev (Illusion), meaning that you can't legally sell renders made that way on Steam (or just about anywhere, for that matter). Think of it as similar to making an AVN and selling it on Steam using lewd renders made using Skyrim. You can't, because Skyrim is owned by Bethesda and they will no doubt send you a C&D if they ever find out...along with threats of legal action if you persist.

So yeah, ain't no way this is ever coming out on Steam, sorry.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
This is maybe the only game where I can't refuse any of the girls, they are all too precious to me. :giggle: :giggle:
That's why I like the heart thing in the corner. When it doesn't light up, I go back to pick the other choice. I'm going to be sued for Back Button Abuse. :HideThePain:
The whole situation in one picture if you play Eternum
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And then there's this guy who's just...well...

View attachment Picsart_24-01-07_11-38-43-230-1.mp4
(Vid taken from Cari's Discord)

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes