Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
You see, if I say I’m going to do something tomorrow and I have not completed that task by 12:01 that day then I clearly lied.

Would completing the task during the othet 1339 minutes of that day also meet the criteria? SHUT UP WITH YOUR TECHNICALITIES!

Also, it’s an account with 7 posts and is clearly a troll

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Nobody said next week. It was always somewhere between 18-22 March. Do not know what you are on about.
Technically, "somewhere between 18-22 March" does mean it's sometime next week so...
Think he's referring to the Final Progress Report...
[...]I will release one final Progress Report next week talking about the update and its content.[...]

[...]I know this update took a bit longer than the previous ones, so sorry about that. I'll delve deeper into it in next week's progress report, but let me tell you, the next update will be faster![...]
Ma's probably busy with shit, though. So he could post it any time now once he's free. /shrugs

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
I just got to the part where I´m about to go to the fancy dinner with Alex. I was checking on the relationship with the girls and I noticed Dalia is greyed out and can´t be clicked.
I messed up somewhere, didn´t I? View attachment 3437507
at the sports competition if you either:
-not kissed her back
-told chang her password
-didn't pursue her when she left after the competition

if you did any of the above, then you're out of her route.

4.80 star(s) 906 Votes