Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I think that not all artists are interested by comments referencing an AVN on youtube. Snake city has disabled comments on even if Cari procured himself a license agreement of some kind. (There is a dev I support that got a license to use music but with their particular license they can't reference the source song anywhere in their work.)

View attachment 3447034
That's exactly why I try to tell people not to run around saying how good it is on their Youtube page but F95 is really only one person trying to explain this while the Reddit crew is just...

Yeah...

Anyway, the better option is Dead's playlist posted before where he has comments open and you can say whatever while enjoying the music.

Reactions: Takkatakka
Apr 8, 2018
I think that not all artists are interested by comments referencing an AVN on youtube. Snake city has disabled comments on even if Cari procured himself a license agreement of some kind. (There is a dev I support that got a license to use music but with their particular license they can't reference the source song anywhere in their work.)
Actuallly.png
I think that's because those are auto generated by YouTube and by default the comments are disabled. So definitely isn't because the artist doesn't want any AVN references/comments. Meanwhile, the other video of the same song by the very company who distributes these royalty-free music has the comments enabled.

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes