Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
So you didn't clean the Bathroom no wonder you lost Dalia's Path
(cause the bathroom scene is the beginning of Dalia's path)
But how it's possible that you didn't lost Nancy's path :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, that scene. Yeah, I accepted Nancy´s request to clean the bathroom, but when Dalia came in I think I hid and didn´t say anything...I think. I really want to emphasize that I don´t really remember. This is what I think happened, but I´m not sure 100 %. Btw, I´m still on everyone´s path, except Dalia, ofc.

xTacocat69

Sep 20, 2021
I haven't played since v0.1...

Do I finally fold and cave in for the upcoming release? Or do I continue to lock in for a few more updates?

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023

Do I finally fold and cave in for the upcoming release? Or do I continue to lock in for a few more updates?
Download current and play; then, when you're done and jonesing for more, 0.7 should be available and you can get some sweet, sweet relief. Until you finish 0.7, that is. ;)

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019

If you want to, then go ahead. Just brace yourself for the dreaded Eternum withdrawal syndrome that affects so many users of the thread:
spongebob-coffee.gif

Oct 2, 2019
How long does it take for the walkthrough mod to come out after the public release? I'm lazy and want to know the consequences of my actions before I make them

Reactions: tenacius

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
The good one will take between 24-72 hours, depending on how many other projects Sancho is in the middle of ... the other one I have no clue.

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
Alright so, after having this in the backlog I decided to give it a try and man.. the character writing is really fucking solid. The premise itself is something I've seen in a lot of mangas/manhwas but it's solid enough and has some good world building, it's basically just executed very well considering the limitations of a renpy game.
Animations are stellar. Just overall a really fucking good game thus far.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Btw, I´m still on everyone´s path, except Dalia, ofc.

How long does it take for the walkthrough mod to come out after the public release? I'm lazy and want to know the consequences of my actions before I make them
Walkthrough mods tend to break the game, unless tested with time.

With Caridbdis I would recommend playing without it, since even bad choices tend to be hilarious (besides route endings of course), but if you really want a guide, just use the walkthrough. The game is extremely straightforward, and using a mod that can mess up the game instead of using the guide aside is simply not worth it.

Karla Jean

Oct 5, 2022
Oh man, I'd love to know why.
Okay, I fully acknowledge I'm weird here, but I usually try to play through harem games where I romance everyone except the main, traditional love interest because I keep hoping I'll play one some day that will have foreseen that possible scenario and give me an ending where that love interest has to come to terms with the fact that the main character has fucked basically everybody she knows except her.

In this case, Annie, because she's the childhood friend with a crush on the main character and because she made me choose between her and Chang.

nalgonas4ever

Nov 11, 2023
Okay, I fully acknowledge I'm weird here, but I usually try to play through harem games where I romance everyone except the main, traditional love interest because I keep hoping I'll play one some day that will have foreseen that possible scenario and give me an ending where that love interest has to come to terms with the fact that the main character has fucked basically everybody she knows except her.

In this case, Annie, because she's the childhood friend with a crush on the main character and because she made me choose between her and Chang.
Something like that happens in where the heart is, and yeah, Chang is the goat!

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes