Apr 2, 2021
As much as it pains me to say this but I think the leak about no Penny's scene makes sense. 3 H-scenes are announced for this update so there must be someone who we anticipated to get a scene (Luna, Nova, Penny, Nancy, the 4 who got a scene in 0.5 and was skipped in 0.6) not get it this time around. From the poster we know almost certainly that Nova and Luna got it. Then it is 50-50 between Penny and Nancy. So I guess is there might be a lot of Penny involvements in the stories this time around, get promised a date with her next update, while Nancy got a scene, to balance things out.

Still it doesn't diminish my excitement to play 0.7. For that I shall swiftly begin my prayers and offerings to the nameless God of Leak for the arrival of a destined hero around in a few hours.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

SillyGoose73

May 26, 2022
Funny how some random guy with no background or proof claims he played the update and knows what's coming and like 80% here believes him. The 3 scenes he said are indeed very likely to happen and is a safe bet for who gets a scene. But so is replacing Penny for Nancy. If we get Penny, I don't think we're going all out with either Penny or Nova because that would probably be too much for 1 update. But who knows. Maybe Cari wants to quicken things a bit to get to harem content sooner so he can have more interesting combinations. Who knows. Maybe all 3 scenes are sex scenes, who knows. Maybe Cari baited us big time and we get a scene with Dalia Annie and Eva. As long as the update is not out nobody besides the proofreaders and Cari will know.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
You should change that mindset then, since you said you love all the girls, just play through it and have fun and let's say hypothetically, there won't be any seggs/lewd scene for Penny that doesn't mean she'll be thrown into the shadow realm she's still gonna be there. Just my two cents. I mean two pennies.

View attachment 3464806
this may or may not be an excuse for me to drop this dumb joke.
i swear this community is crazy... and i love it xd

AfterGlowZ

Apr 13, 2022
I don't think LUNA will get a sex scene. In Cari's past work "Once in a Lifetime", Cari always likes to gradually increase the interaction with the heroines. Annie is a good example, so Luna may have a bj this time. as long as it’s not a masturbation scene like Annie, I’m content

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes