Apr 1, 2023
I don't think I liked this update as much as the last one, however it was still a good time and still one of the best games on the site.

KaylonGrace

Nov 17, 2022
Fr Is the rating of this game boosted ? Most of the 5 Stars reviews come from weird accounts with zero or only one message
The number of reviews is also strangely high compared to other similarly popular games.
Just to put perspective into everything, my first AVN was Being A Dik which quickly set the bar for me in what I initially thought AVNs were like. After playing that game, I spent time looking around the forums here and downloading a bunch more only to realize what a gem BAD was compared to the others. It's not that the others were bad - they were good by all means, but BAD set a standard as to what a gem in the industry is. Then I noticed quite a few sigs with Eternum on them in the BAD discussion and figured I'd try it just to see if the hype is real. Spoiler alert, the hype was real. Eternum was the first game that was on par for BAD for me. It didn't have any crazy mechanics like BAD did, but the story was phenomenal, the romance has a nice pacing leaving you anticipating and asking WHEN WHEN WHEN??

I've been following BAD before Season 3 and the Interlude released and always silently lurking in the background reading through the forums. Eternum is the first forum I've posted on because I simply could not hold back my excitement enough - not even the anticipation for EP9 and EP10 in BAD had me this excited and I was OOBER excited for them.

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Fr Is the rating of this game boosted ? Most of the 5 Stars reviews come from weird accounts with zero or only one message
The number of reviews is also strangely high compared to other similarly popular games.
Imho a fairly easy way to gauge reality , is to check the amount of complaints , even scorn the game and its dev are receiving in the comments and reviews section . I don't wanna derail the tread into bashing sessions , but good examples of inflated (or even initially loved and fallen from grace) titles would be 4 stars and 4+ stars stuff like WVM or Fashion Business , that don't currently get much love in comments . Sheer indifference is a decent indicator as well ... while there are some obscure and hidden gems here and there , nobody discussing some high rated games ain't a good sign

Shiro.Kun

May 24, 2021
I didn't say the game doesn't deserve a good rating,I just said the number of reviews is weird....
There is some kind of "war" going on between Pale Carnation and Eternum for the top spot on this page. My guess is, many people who usually don't rate just did it so their preferred game is number 1.

• Sad
Reactions: LordSinner

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
William sees the opportunity to disinherit Alex, hence the visit.
AHAH! I knew it!

So, someone good enough to show the picture that pops when you have to choose between heads or tails on Ekabar? I feel like there's something there, but I'm not sure.

Who is the woman who follows Orion into the woods? An avatar of Idriel?

I love how Chop-Chop becomes even more mysterious after his last sentence on the balcony!

I guess that with this end of update we will surely be fixed during 0.8 on the fact that Orion is linked to the story that Calypso told (I completely forgot the names). A vision, maybe it's Calypso herself who will come and save Orion, a regeneration ability or something like this.

Anyway, another top update. I thought we were going to get the pirate arc in one go but it's also fun this way!

Reactions: ivanych314

zerze

May 27, 2017
There is some kind of "war" going on between Pale Carnation and Eternum for the top spot on this page. My guess is, many people who usually don't rate just did it so their preferred game is number 1.
Yeah, no matter how good these games are, the review/likes ratio doesn't make any sense

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
And you? What’s your role in this story?
Well... That’s up to you now.
i choose the harem role and my MC is going to smash the hamster mouth of every girl night and day.....:p

notes the lack of anal sex tag o_O

it's all lies!! false bloody advertising you bar steward dev ;):LOL:

quite liked the last game i think (slept since) so going in on a positive.
plot definitely has me intrigued so looking forward to a good read :)

Samtimex

Aug 11, 2022
great update (y) i love when mc totally destroy girls, damn these scenes are amazing :cool: but that ending :eek:
If you have photos of the scenes, can you share them?I'm really curious about the scenes and I can't play because the android version is not around.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Yeah, not sure it helps me because now I feel like I'm seeing Anabelle from Stray Incubus...
At first I thought it might be the "member of the syndicate, like any other" from the mystery server without her pentagam, but I don't think so, just similar.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Amnezziia
4.80 star(s) 929 Votes