Samtimex

Aug 11, 2022
I don't know if anyone noticed this, ANNIE + LUNA threesome scene incoming.
Annie and Luna are the two characters in the game whose sex scenes i'm most curious about, the idea of imagining them having a threesome without even seeing their one-on-one scenes makes me hard. I'm really curious about this threesome.

LeToxic

Jul 2, 2018
Remember when Cary said that there was gonna be no cliffhanger in this one :Kappa:

Anyways, man, spoilers ahead: We already know that Eternum is real. We have know for a while I feel with all the hints. And now with the projecting stuff it feels a hell of a lot more complex. But with what Calypso was doing, could it be that she afterwards will be able to pull a reverse-Eternum and go into the modern world? It could also very much mean that this is the point where MC learns to use his powers in the real world? Real used loosely here. What I still want to know is if his powers are just based onhis projection or if he actually as them as his real self. Just spitballing here. Man, this game is good.

Anyways, back to waiting about 6 or so months lmao.

Aigrene

Aug 7, 2017
I don't know if anyone noticed this, ANNIE + LUNA threesome scene incoming.
I thought this at first too but I think Luna just saw Annie being together with Orion, or even being part of his future harem, however that will look like

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The dude who took this picture, how did you put an ass photo under his finger? what kind of program?
The meme is a proper PNG, meaning there can be transparent parts in the image. So you gotta find a true PNG file and then I used ol' reliable paint.net to insert Dalia's ass into it. Put the meme image layer above it and then you should see the image underneath through the transparent part of the PNG. I have to say thought, Dalia's ass didn't properly fit, just too big I guess :rolleyes:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I thought this at first too but I think Luna just saw Annie being together with Orion, or even being part of his future harem, however that will look like

The meme is a proper PNG, meaning there can be transparent parts in the image. So you gotta find a true PNG file and then I used ol' reliable paint.net to insert Dalia's ass into it. Put the meme image layer above it and then you should see the image underneath through the transparent part of the PNG. I have to say thought, Dalia's ass didn't properly fit, just too big I guess :rolleyes:

She definitely says something about "we", implying her and Annie and...well...Orion of course.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Well, technically, I don't think he actually died there. He is bleeding and lost his consciousness, " fade to black " but he probably alive, so at that point lets say a random stranger, can find him, may be even Nova can go after him, see him and call the ambulance etc. It's a clifhanger of him " dying ",
The Dev made sure to give us the sound of his last breath, it's pretty telling. He's either going to get saved or he's going to become permanently part of Eternum like Thanatos.

hth2m1

May 28, 2018
She definitely says something about "we", implying her and Annie and...well...Orion of course.
Yeah, definitely saw something that involved all three of them based on how she was acting and what she said, though I'm not completely convinced she saw specifically a threesome of them, it could have been a vision of the full harem life they'll be living after the end of the game

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes