cayseron

Apr 28, 2022
True, but usually they are not treated like that. If, IDK, a father and a son have a kid at the same time (with different women, you pervs) usually they are raised more like siblings. Yeah, they are uncle and nephew, but having the same age, grow up together and being from the same generation make that.
Damn, my brother has nephews older than him, is not so strange today.
In this situation, being all the kids from the same age more of less is just like having a lot of moms and a dad, even if they are cousins, brothers, sisters, uncles, etc.
Strange? Fuck yes. For the kids? Not so much, not until they grown up, and after years with that situation is just what it is, dad is a perv and the moms are weird, especially mama Nova, but it's okay, she plays videogames with us, its a cool mama.
yeah but i think the key word there is "today". not so strange today wont change the fact how strange it was when i was growing up and how i was raised. I am not shaming anyone who thinks that is normal or simply accepts its not so strange. i understand it is normalized but in my eyes that is a comment on todays society, not at how normal that is. Harem in itself is weird enough, this is just adding whole lot of weird in already weird situation for me personally :p
i am just trying to label it all as fiction and remind myself its a game and that helps me a ton :D

minimeatball

Jan 15, 2019
i don't mean to hate on caribdis but does anyone else dislike the skin textures used for orion now? i mean, just compare from earlier in the game to now. i think it looks so offputting

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
i don't mean to hate on caribdis but does anyone else dislike the skin textures used for orion now? i mean, just compare from earlier in the game to now. i think it looks so offputting

It seems to be intentional; it was brought up in a past episode (the last one, I think?). Maybe it is a side effect of his powers, but we aren't sure yet. In any case, I do agree it looks ugly; one of the LIs (I think it was Dalia) said it didn't look bad, but to me it makes Orion seem ill.

xtroller33

Jun 29, 2018
Sounds like your version is screwed up somehow? What platform are you using and have you downloaded the new 0.7 version?
I keep downloading the one from this site and fresh install it, then port my saves into the folder (they load). Also im on Win 10

EDIT: Apparently if you save in the last version before the skip to next update and go forward with the next version, the game doesn't understand what's happening and let's you skip to the "next content message". Just go back like 10 or 20 lines of dialogue (if not more) and then proceed as usual and it's fixed. Weird bug

Last edited:
Reactions: Takkatakka

swooop

Jan 2, 2018
I hope there is a h-scene that uses the polyjuice potion. Imagine one of the girls drinking the polyjuice potion and transforming into Idriel for hot sexy sex. :love:;)

• Haha
Reactions: Hector Wimbleton

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
I hope there is a h-scene that uses the polyjuice potion. Imagine one of the girls drinking the polyjuice potion and transforming into Idriel for hot sexy sex. :love:;)
I don't know, I don't want a Nova like Penny and Penny, I want Nova and Penny!

The only situation I'll see it is one of the girls being like Calypso to deceive someone and then Calypso letting you fuck her as her, she's a kinky one but so proud of herself to let a peasant fuck her. Maybe Nancy?

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes