Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Maybe he just wants the branding to be a bit more "out there" this time around? If it were story-related he would mention it, but he hasn't noted anything on the Progress Report nor on Discord so.../shrugs
I mean...he has to make it clear, that this is the original Eternum game made by Caribdis and not some cheap Chinese knock-off. :Kappa:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Dress is a little too revealing for a funeral, but at least it's black... I kinda expected it to be some "family only" event, but it looks like Orion's funeral will be a blast xD

:Kappa:
If you bury it, then bury it sexy! :WeSmart:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Dress is a little too revealing for a funeral, but at least it's black... I kinda expected it to be some "family only" event, but it looks like Orion's funeral will be a blast xD

:Kappa:
Jokes aside, reason for the dress could be Orion splurging on a romantic dinner with Dalia since he came back to life and probably thought that he should start treating the girls like queens moving forward. No more half-assed shit, he's going to go all-in with his second chance on life...or something.

:HideThePain:

View attachment 3552665

Does anyone have any idea what that on the left is? Is this a mirror image of Dalia? Is that another person in what looks like the same dress? :unsure:
Screenshot_20240418_235724_Discord.jpg

An known

Sep 16, 2021

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
Jokes aside, reason for the dress could be Orion splurging on a romantic dinner with Dalia since he came back to life and probably thought that he should start treating the girls like queens moving forward. No more half-assed shit, he's going to go all-in with his second chance on life...or something.

That would be great, coz more mature approach from Orion's side is much needed, but given that both Dalia and "Dalia2" are wearing the same dress, I'd say this is some kind of event in Eternum, where this outfit is simply mandatory, rather than romantic date with candles etc xd

An known

Sep 16, 2021

That would be great, coz more mature approach from Orion's side is much needed, but given that both Dalia and "Dalia2" are wearing the same dress, I'd say this is some kind of event in Eternum, where this outfit is simply mandatory, rather than romantic date with candles etc xd
Does Dalia's birthday will be the content of 0.8? cause that's pretty reasonable for her to wear something like that on her birthday.

But having someone on a same dress?
Yeah idk about that.

4.80 star(s) 877 Votes