xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
An alternative to the "gold digger who never cared about her children" explanation for her behaviour: She married young, seduced by a charming man who knew how to hide what he really was. He got her pregnant as soon as possible to have her and her child dependent on him so that leaving him would be difficult. Then he revealed his true personality. Stuck in a horrible situation, Priscilla fell into alcoholism.
Sound logic, according to RL feminists, gold diggers and dumb hoes that have a history of screwing shit up and spreading their legs for 'manly' assholes and abusive idiots, completely wrong assumption, according to actual logic and reality tho.

Let's be honest, some women and self-accountability don't belong in the same sentence. They'll always find someone else to blame for their stupidity, even their own kids, like this dumb bitch does by blaming Alex for her mistakes, and when that doesn't work, they'll blame men in general. That's their usual go-to excuse. Priscilla is a perfect example of a dumb gold digger thinking she won her big meal ticket and already stroke it rich by marrying into money no matter what. Sadly for her, Big Bad Baldy ain't no dumb simp with no self-esteem, which got her fucked literally and figuratively. Can't believe I'm saying this, but this is the only thing I respect his character for.

Blaming him for not forcing himself on her or blackmailing her into having sex with him is absurd. She should've known better, but let's pretend she really was too young, naive and with no life experience to do better... ok, I get that, ppl screw up a lot IRL. What's her excuse for being a shitty, neglectful mother turned into an alcoholic bitch then ?? Let me guess, it's the kids' fault for not being able to take care of themselves without crying and bitching about stuff, not hers, who should've known healthy kids need and deserve unconditional love, support and understanding just as much as they need money to become normal, responsible adults their parents would be proud of.

Look at her face in that scene. She looks sad. Contrast to William, who looks cruel.
Now that Alex is being completely disowned and won't even have the apartment to live in (not that she wanted it) William could be lying about it being her mother's idea, but he could also easily have bullied her mother into backing him, even making her think that it was her idea.
Lol, you grasping for straws here trying to make a point that it's easily debunked by the story. We can pretend all we want she was sooo innocent, sooo naive and sooo abused that she was forced to live the good life as a rich, snobby bitch, but we can't pretend she was even close to deserving to be called a mother, when her own daughter specifically mentions she wasn't one that gave a shit about her and Axel to begin with.

This does not excuse Priscilla leaving the children in the care of nannies while she got drunk. It doesn't excuse her blaming Alex for what happened. If she was the one who suggested disowning Alex (perhaps hoping it would appease William), it also does not excuse that.

But it makes her a damaged woman who was mentally and emotionally crushed by her husband. Someone with potential for redemption, not someone evil like William.
Please tell us again who FORCED her to stay in an evidently abusive relationship without giving a shit about her kids' mental health, and for which reasons ?? Something other than her greed, ambitions and laziness, ofc, cuz I don't think Willie would've given a shit if she asked him for a divorce right after she found out about his constant cheating.

Reactions: Gtdead

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
There's a big difference between explaining something to someone, a young 20yo brat, of all ppl, IIRC, whose help you desperately need, and talking down to him like he was an idiot unable to comprehend to seriousness of the shit he found himself into. And the MC does get his dick wet on a few occasions, BUT he doesn't forget what his purpose is in the game and how he needs to help all those NPCs and her escape from that parallel dimension or whatever the fuck it's supposed to be.
I think the implication is that Orion's behavior this patch made Idriel think that he wasn't taking things seriously. Taking things seriously means that he doesn't take risks that would get him killed (i.e. taking the sketchy alley shortcut to the pizza place, escalating the situation with the junkies by talking down on them from a position of arrogance) or establishing trust with his warbandImean harem by coming clean with his feelings for them and making those bonds stronger.

Like, with that mindset of his it's more likely that he ends up thinking that it's his destiny to become ruler of Eternum and consider taking the gems for himself (on the pretext that he would "use them wisely as he rules over the dead") instead of using them for what Idriel and the dead want him to do (that being "breaking the chains" and liberating them, which could likely result in the gems using up all of their power and becoming of no use to anyone).

4.80 star(s) 919 Votes