e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Ahah, important phrases from the Russians<blyat and suka> in any situation

All that remains for the game is to introduce Russian skirmishes of Orion, if he ever gets into the Siberian server Eternum :BootyTime:
There's that Russian speaking dude at the gym who likes to spout off (in Russian) about Russia having no borders or something...
I'm sure Putin agrees with him.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Not before Orion tries to survive downing a bottle of Spirytus at gunpoint after Annie's dad found out what the former did to his daughter during their stay in Kredon. :Kappa:
Annie's father finally saw Orion, who brought Annie home after a hot fap-fap:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For that, took care of her as promised. :HideThePain:

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
We don't have any hard confirmation on the lewd scene lineup. But we have some pretty solid inferences. I believe the consensus is that Dalia and Annie are for sure getting scenes; and Nancy and Calypso are likely getting scenes. Alex is a possibility but lower in percentage due to her getting a sex scene the the episode prior to our latest release.
That´s a nice summary and very hard to disagree with. If Nancy gets a scene, I wonder what will happen to make it better than the last.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
That´s a nice summary and very hard to disagree with. If Nancy gets a scene, I wonder what will happen to make it better than the last.
Off of the top of my head, I can see her setup going one of two ways. Nancy doesn't know Orion got shot and they take up the offer Nancy made just before Orion left for Nova's as a little fling. Or Nancy and the rest of Chang's Nine know that Orion was shot; and Nancy (along with Annie's and Dalia's lewd scene) come from being scared of losing him. Coming after a heartfelt moment.

StormCGS

Apr 7, 2024
We don't have any hard confirmation on the lewd scene lineup. But we have some pretty solid inferences. I believe the consensus is that Dalia and Annie are for sure getting scenes; and Nancy and Calypso are likely getting scenes. Alex is a possibility but lower in percentage due to her getting a sex scene the the episode prior to our latest release.
wdym Nancy is just likely? It's been 2 updates without a scene, she's a must

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
wdym Nancy is just likely? It's been 2 updates without a scene, she's a must
When I say likely, I'm saying 80%+. There is a chance she could not get a scene in exchange for someone else (someone we have met or a random girl). But I personally believe she's getting a scene for the same reason you gave.

4.80 star(s) 931 Votes