Kugatsu500

Feb 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Makes sense, I supose. I'm not on discord, I just started playing the game a day ago, so there is a few things I need to catch up on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will have to replay the game with a bit of calm later tho, so I can absorb the information better. I got so gripped by the game that I finished it in one sitting, without even sleeping, so some stuff might have gone over my head.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
One thing I am thinking about lately is whether the game has to many LIs. Before you slaughter me, hear me out. Of course it's nearly impossible to choose 1 or even 2 LIs to remove, now that we all got to know and love all of them. But I think things would be different if there were only 6 LIs to begin with.
I was thinking, the game was released in September 21, nearly three years ago. Considering the development time of 0.1 aswell, we are over 3 years in now. And still, half of the girls don't even have their first full sex scene, no girl had more than 1. Even if you take 0.8 into account, chances are high that at least 1 or 2 girls (Luna / Caly?) still won't have their first full sex scene. If you are a Nancy fan, you had to wait like 20-22 months between her last scene in 0.5 and her next scene in 0.8 (probably). But even if you don't look at the sex scenes but only screen time, in my opinion 8 LIs is just to much. Considering you need 3 hours for an update (my reading speed), you have 23 min for each girl every 7-8 month. And that calculaton is not considering the screen time of other characters like chang or the founder or Orion being alone taking some time aswell.

Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining about the time between updates. Quality needs time and I prefer having insane quality in every single aspect over having more updates. But this is just another reason to focus on less LIs. At 0.7, with 6 girls, every girl could have a scene more by now, while maintaining the same quality.

Again, I am not talking about removing some girls now, I am thinking about how the game would be if there were only 6 LIs from the start (or in Caris game after Eternum). Because you can't miss them if they never existed in the first place ;)
I know it's very controversial, but let me know what you think about it!
I like all girls in the game, including Idriel. But... I actually don't really care which girl is now first in the line for MC's dick. The only think I wait for is how the story will continue after that cliffhanger... and all cliffhangers in future. Don't get me wrong, all those scenes with girls are hot, but there are in my eyes only a decoration on the cake (read:story) And, yes, you're right, good game does indeed need more to develop...

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
One thing I am thinking about lately is whether the game has to many LIs. Before you slaughter me, hear me out. Of course it's nearly impossible to choose 1 or even 2 LIs to remove, now that we all got to know and love all of them. But I think things would be different if there were only 6 LIs to begin with.
I was thinking, the game was released in September 21, nearly three years ago. Considering the development time of 0.1 aswell, we are over 3 years in now. And still, half of the girls don't even have their first full sex scene, no girl had more than 1. Even if you take 0.8 into account, chances are high that at least 1 or 2 girls (Luna / Caly?) still won't have their first full sex scene. If you are a Nancy fan, you had to wait like 20-22 months between her last scene in 0.5 and her next scene in 0.8 (probably). But even if you don't look at the sex scenes but only screen time, in my opinion 8 LIs is just to much. Considering you need 3 hours for an update (my reading speed), you have 23 min for each girl every 7-8 month. And that calculaton is not considering the screen time of other characters like chang or the founder or Orion being alone taking some time aswell.

Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining about the time between updates. Quality needs time and I prefer having insane quality in every single aspect over having more updates. But this is just another reason to focus on less LIs. At 0.7, with 6 girls, every girl could have a scene more by now, while maintaining the same quality.

Again, I am not talking about removing some girls now, I am thinking about how the game would be if there were only 6 LIs from the start (or in Caris game after Eternum). Because you can't miss them if they never existed in the first place ;)
I know it's very controversial, but let me know what you think about it!
Eternum 2024-07-28 11-05-31-60.jpg
Eternum 2024-07-27 01-27-19-25.jpg

4.80 star(s) 935 Votes