deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Any idea when can we expect the next update to drop? It's been a while since I played this game and was thinking should I go for it now or should wait for the next update to drop and play it then (that is if the next update drops soon)

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Again, just because Orion dies doesn't mean he has to stay dead, especially given that the dead aren't exactly staying dead in Eternum at the moment...

/glances at Benjie and Wyatt
Depending on where Cari wants this to go we have:
1.MC dies (This is the more dramatic choice that could lead to plenty of interesting stories since death isn't that lethal in Eternum)
2.MC survives the boring hospital way (We hear the sirens at the end but it's less likely considering what Idriel was saying)
3.MC regenerates/resurrects (I can see that the idea was discussed right above so I won't add more details)
4.One of the girls will save him

If we go with the last choice I can think of 2 people who would logically be able to do it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now if there's anyone wondering if MC is going to be actually dead? Obviously not.
I'm not sure how it's gonna play out but with the vision Luna had when high-fiveing Annie I'm fairly sure Dat Boi survives somehow.

Death when it sees MC:
Dat Boi.jpg
God I'm old......

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Okay, so you weren't meant to take my wild speculations that seriously. I was having a little fun.

The first scenario is the plot from a (quite brilliant) TV series.

And I think it's been established that I don't believe for a second that Orion will stay dead.

Reactions: Dunner

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
1.MC dies (This is the more dramatic choice that could lead to plenty of interesting stories since death isn't that lethal in Eternum)
2.MC survives the boring hospital way (We hear the sirens at the end but it's less likely considering what Idriel was saying)
3.MC regenerates/resurrects (I can see that the idea was discussed right above so I won't add more details)

If we go with the last choice I can think of 2 people who would logically be able to do it:

Now if there's anyone wondering if MC is going to be actually dead? Obviously not.
I'm not sure how it's gonna play out but with the vision Luna had when high-fiveing Annie I'm fairly sure Dat Boi survives somehow.

Death when it sees MC:
View attachment 3902082
God I'm old......
Was about to point that as well, Luna HAS SEEN something related to her, the MC and Annie, so Cari taking out the MC would possibly mean 2 things:

1- Cari made a mistake, thus creating a plot hole, and what Luna saw wouldn't come into fruition, since there's no MC IRL

2- Cari did took out the MC to purposely set the plot in a different / alternative reality (inside the Eternum ultiverse), but then, there's a plot hole, since Luna's powers couldn't possible be able to foresee into the multiverse, unless her powers were so super powerful that she could be able to do so, which makes her some sort of deity, and this breaks one of the premises of the whole plot of the game, that there's some sort of way to access the Eternum multiverse without the need of any equipment, (called bleeding in the game, and that the MC has been able to do so unconsiously), yet, Luna has not been able to do so, meaning, Luna's powers are not on a level capable of delve inside the multiverse and foresee the future, and would force Cari to create a convoluted plot to justify Luna and Annie interaction and subsequent implied 3 some

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Okay, so you weren't meant to take my wild speculations that seriously. I was having a little fun.

The first scenario is the plot from a (quite brilliant) TV series.

And I think it's been established that I don't believe for a second that Orion will stay dead.
Don't sell yourself short. Your theory may come true even if you weren't serious about it since there's plenty of mysteries about MC.
I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out MC is in stasis and is controlling clones of himself and that's why he has these incomplete flashbacks. Now that he "died" he'll wake up in his real body and escape.

About the "Orion will stay dead" point then yeah.

Yeah the Luna bit serves a couple of purposes here
1. It guarantees that the story continues thus when you reach the ending you can recall the vision
2. It's used as an obvious nod to the current path you take (harem instead of solo)
3. It makes sure that it closes some of the possible plot holes that would be raised on the harem path (AKA how do the girls find out about each other and when they do why they're ok with it)
4. It guarantees that (unless Luna can see in the multiverse) MC will exist on Earth even if Cari plans for him to die and wake up in one of the other realms he visited (aka he'll come back from the dead)

Cari's pretty good at planning these things in advance so I wouldn't worry about plot holes at this point.

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
I agree Cari is one devious Bastard for sure so there is no telling where this will lead to, Hell he's had Dorfnutter scratching his head a few times. Me I'm Curious where this is going to lead because everything is shrouded in one monster ass mystery.:unsure:

Reactions: Dunner

Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020

Death when it sees MC:
View attachment 3902082
God I'm old......
the game has foreshadowed 3 threesomes "Penny and Nova" , "Dalia and Alex" and "Luna and Annie"

giphy2.gif

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
the game has foreshadowed 3 threesomes "Penny and Nova" , "Dalia and Alex" and "Luna and Annie"

View attachment 3903204
For last update, sure. Throughout the story though we had hints of future scenes for "Annie and Nancy," "Annie and Dalia," and next update there's a possibility that we might get "Nancy and Nova."

Also, if it weren't for Patreon's ToS I'm sure we would have gotten "Penny and Dalia," "Nancy and Dalia," "Nancy and Penny," and even a full-on foursome with all of them (or even fivesome since I'm sure Annie's gonna get dragged into that for some reason). :HideThePain:

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I agree Cari is one devious Bastard for sure so there is no telling where this will lead to, Hell he's had Dorfnutter scratching his head a few times. Me I'm Curious where this is going to lead because everything is shrouded in one monster ass mystery.:unsure:
This one?

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
In the upper cavern named "no gag reflex," sure.

Plunging the lower depths however is a crime that will lead one to a lost path, so it is highly not recommended until the time is right.

:HideThePain:
I love that detail tbh. If you rush into things you're boned both literally :BootyTime: and figuratively.

4.80 star(s) 940 Votes