Chloraphorae

Jun 15, 2017
Does anyone know a rough release date for the next update? I feel my brain dying trying to scroll through many of the more recent posts. Might need a Moderator to clean this thread up soon... D:

• Angry
Reactions: shucia and EvilGood

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Does anyone know a rough release date for the next update? I feel my brain dying trying to scroll through many of the more recent posts. Might need a Moderator to clean this thread up soon... D:
Probably early January if there are no issues.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
There's always that little thing called "search". Seems helpful. Same person typically posts them, as well - you can search the name within the thread, too.

As for thread clean-up: yeah, we'd probably drop 80 pages if a mod deleted all the posts from people that didn't search but asked "when is the next update".

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2018
I like the game a lot. It's my favorite game on this site, but making an update in 5 months already seems a bit much to me... I hope it won't be like that from now on (only two and a half updates per year)... I mean, due to the too long wait, I'm already starting to forget many details from the game until the new update comes out and I have to play evry time again with an update behind, to be able to remember all the details of the story. I think an update once every 2-3 months would be perfect. Who wants to play a bigger update is very simple: play the new content at a distance of two updates. This would mean the same period of time played per update as now. In this way, those who want updates more often and those who want to play for a longer period of time per update will be satisfied, so everyone will be happy. This is what I would do if I were to develop a game...

9097796.jpg

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
As for thread clean-up: yeah, we'd probably drop 80 pages if a mod deleted all the posts from people that didn't search but asked "when is the next update".
And another 80 if they kill the waifu wars where's only simping about the favorite girl in the game. Not forget the anything with android posts.

Reactions: Son of Durin

Kantanshi

Dec 28, 2018
Caribdis
Just wow. I've played many of the games from here but... Just wow. You've really got something special going with Eternum. The characters, interactions, art, music, sfx and story are just on point. The only other game I've enjoyed this much is Hero's Harem Guild. I can't wait for your next update. As soon as I have some disposable income, I plan to donate on your Patreon. Totally worth it and you deserve it.

thegeo

Aug 10, 2017
I like the game a lot. It's my favorite game on this site, but making an update in 5 months already seems a bit much to me... I hope it won't be like that from now on (only two and a half updates per year)... I mean, due to the too long wait, I'm already starting to forget many details from the game until the new update comes out and I have to play evry time again with an update behind, to be able to remember all the details of the story. I think an update once every 2-3 months would be perfect. Who wants to play a bigger update is very simple: play the new content at a distance of two updates. This would mean the same period of time played per update as now. In this way, those who want updates more often and those who want to play for a longer period of time per update will be satisfied, so everyone will be happy. This is what I would do if I were to develop a game...

View attachment 2243665
I mean at least he updates consistently every 4-5 months, and you know that his progress tracker on his updates are not complete bullshit. I get that some people might prefer shorter more frequent updates, but when a dev can actually deliver on content instead of stalling and milking for months on end id rather them actually take that time to have a bigger update.

Feb 17, 2018
I mean at least he updates consistently every 4-5 months, and you know that his progress tracker on his updates are not complete bullshit. I get that some people might prefer shorter more frequent updates, but when a dev can actually deliver on content instead of stalling and milking for months on end id rather them actually take that time to have a bigger update.

I did not say that he is not constant or that he milking money from people without offering what is needed in return... On the contrary, what I wanted to say is that in those 5 months the content it is more than enough to be divided into 2 smaller updates.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I did not say that he is not constant or that he milking money from people without offering what is needed in return... On the contrary, what I wanted to say is that in those 5 months the content it is more than enough to be divided into 2 smaller updates.
Not everyone thinks like you. And the patrons voted by majority for this cycle and not for faster (but lighter) update cycle.

Aug 27, 2022

View attachment 2243665
There was actually a patreon poll where the dev had asked this same question about the size of updates:

If you cannot access it the relevant contents are as follows:

"Also, 0.5 will have the amount of content as the previous updates (a big one), but I wanted to use the occasion to make sure that my release schedule is to your liking. I can't work faster (nor slower! ), but I can continue releasing big updates as usual, or release smaller ones (less content, but more frequent)."

The post has 1,533 votes total with 95% voting for bigger updates + longer wait time vs 5% voting for small updates shorter development time. Given the overwhelming majority of votes went towards larger updates, it is not going to change. Usually it looks like the dev time is around 4 months. This update has taken a bit longer than usual but that is understandable in my opinion given it is holiday season.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
There was actually a patreon poll where the dev had asked this same question about the size of updates:

If you cannot access it the relevant contents are as follows:

"Also, 0.5 will have the amount of content as the previous updates (a big one), but I wanted to use the occasion to make sure that my release schedule is to your liking. I can't work faster (nor slower! ), but I can continue releasing big updates as usual, or release smaller ones (less content, but more frequent)."

The post has 1,533 votes total with 95% voting for bigger updates + longer wait time vs 5% voting for small updates shorter development time. Given the overwhelming majority of votes went towards larger updates, it is not going to change. Usually it looks like the dev time is around 4 months. This update has taken a bit longer than usual but that is understandable in my opinion given it is holiday season.
It also took longer because unlike past updates which had 3 lewd scenes per update, he upped the ante this time by having 4 as per his latest patreon post. Not to mention making improvements to existing stuff such as having and yeah, that adds up to the needed dev time to make it all come together.

4.80 star(s) 911 Votes