Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Some of my thoughts on the latest previews:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, any Sean Bean character?
Or a character who's douche-y but someone that Jerry likes because of how powerful they are or how similar that character is to him. A character who, despite being THAT powerful, ends up dying in the end and not getting the girl-

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I suggest Jerry as Bishop (Alien). However, since Dalia will not be at the party, I think he will not be there.

And for fans of Penny, I suggest "The Penny Posse". I recommend aliterations when coming up with names like this, as they usually make them easier to remember. Marvel does the same with many names of important characters.

Thanks for the correction

Last edited:
Reactions: Elhemeer

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Interestingly, penny is wearing a different top at the picture of the actual party. So the accurate cosplay is just for Orion's sake. (And maybe her instagram)

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Interestingly, penny is wearing a different top at the picture of the actual party. So the accurate cosplay is just for Orion's sake. (And maybe her instagram)
Question is: does she wear it BEFORE they get to the party, or RIGHT AFTER the party?

Because if it's the latter (and just so happens to be the prelude to Penny's scene)...

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Question is: does she wear it BEFORE they get to the party, or RIGHT AFTER the party?

Because if it's the latter (and just so happens to be the prelude to Penny's scene)...
I mean Penny likes ropes so.....
There's a chance she likes to do it with blindfolds....
Things could be going too fast but if it is a potential hot scene it would be...
nice-good.gif

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021

For 0.4 the sneak peeks were all in the same order that they appeared in the actual game in, so I suspect that it is BEFORE the party, showing off her outfit. But that doesn't mean that she can't put it back on. I suspect Penny's scene will come after the party when they are back at the house.

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Nova talks smack a lot in chat and insults ppl based on their op.gg, and when she makes a nice play she types "u guys like that outplay XD 70 ping btw"

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Nova talks smack a lot in chat and insults ppl based on their op.gg, and when she makes a nice play she types "u guys like that outplay XD 70 ping btw"
It makes you wonder in which servers she would be playing in? But what if she loses the match? I take her temper wouldn't be the only thing to flare up.

Muffinking61

Aug 11, 2020
Well, I have to tell you I have been playing this game for a while (up to the founder's gala) and as a writer, reader, and gamer this hit on all buttons!!!! It's like Fantasy Island and Westworld had a baby, and its name is ETERNUM!!! The game play and relationships are believable and very naughty (Nancy total MILF). I have a question and it would open the door to a lot of possibilities, Once the MC becomes the top dawg (I'm feeling serious dad vibes) would you open the world to a free roaming format so that we could explore the different places and be really engrossed as a player?? Great Job!!!

tan-zan

Sep 1, 2021
Well, I have to tell you I have been playing this game for a while (up to the founder's gala) and as a writer, reader, and gamer this hit on all buttons!!!! It's like Fantasy Island and Westworld had a baby, and its name is ETERNUM!!! The game play and relationships are believable and very naughty (Nancy total MILF). I have a question and it would open the door to a lot of possibilities, Once the MC becomes the top dawg (I'm feeling serious dad vibes) would you open the world to a free roaming format so that we could explore the different places and be really engrossed as a player?? Great Job!!!
I'm not sure that free-roaming content would be great for the health of the game. Both OiaLT and Eternum up to now have had pretty stable one-path stories, as does Pale Carnations, the game I'd argue is tied with Eternum for the best goddamn game on this website. This isn't to say that that's the only way to make a good game, lots of great games are more open-world. But with one or two developers, an open world or, worse, multi-route story would be a lot more work and therefore probably infeasible (see: Hypnosis, BaDIK, etc.). It just seems like a recipe for burnout and abandoned projects IMO. While an open world game that centers around progressing different characters' routes can work as demonstrated by Mythic Manor and Harem Hotel, those games suffer because, from the dev's perspective, you can never know where the PC is on the other girls' routes in any given scene, which tends to silo the girls off from one another. Just my two cents.

EDIT: I realize that Eternum, OiaLT and PC all have limited free roam sections (gala, Japan, pre-exhibition), but those cases were each very limited, which I think is a good thing in light of the above.

Aug 27, 2022
Let's not turn this into a grindy clicking simulator. Restricted sections like hogwarts is fine but turning it into a sandbox would kill the game for me.

4.80 star(s) 912 Votes