JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Eternum [v0.4] [Caribdis] crunched

Info: I recommend using SanchoMod.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,55 GB / 1,11 GB - Eternum-0.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,51 GB / 1,08 GB - Eternum-0.4-mac-crunched.zip
= ~31,3% of the original size, image/video quality 80%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -
0.5 is out, thanks in advance.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
torrent doesnt even start for me.
I already tried deleting and downloading again and used torrent file not magnet
Win/Linux: - - - - -

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Waiting for MacOs Link.....
You don't need it, I just took a look at the script version and it's the same, so you can download the PC version unzip it and put the folder inside the Autorun folder of the Mac version (just drag out the older one inside) like I did, it works perfectly, I tested it.
Also if you don't know how to do it ( if you already know I apologise) the path is: Right click on game icon/Show Package Contents/Contents/Autorun
And now sorry guys but I'm starting to play from the beginning this game is so dope that I don't mind restarting and savour every minute again!!!!:love::love::love:

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2021
You don't need it, I just took a look at the script version and it's the same, so you can download the PC version unzip it and put the folder inside the Autorun folder of the Mac version (just drag out the older one inside) like I did, it works perfectly, I tested it.
Also if you don't know how to do it ( if you already know I apologise) the path is: Right click on game icon/Show Package Contents/Contents/Autorun
And now sorry guys but I'm starting to play for the beginning this game is so dope that I don't mind restarting and savour every minute again!!!!:love::love::love:
Thanks man.

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes