Apr 26, 2023
Played a little more.

Dalia, the competition, and the private server

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Annie

And my heart swings back from Luna to Annie. For now. I'm sure as soon as the Day of the Dead comes, I'll be back to Luna being top girl.

The Andromeda Server ending

Of the things I forgot last time: those creepy dreams are so well done. It takes a lot to creep me out. Nothing else in the game so far has done it. But those dreams, with that song…

I have no idea what I'm being asked to answer each time, but I know which answers feel right.

Next up, the party with Alex. I have a feeling this is going to be a really good one!
I forgot the chronology of the game but you'll love the party with Alex. And the party with Penelope and Nova. The Alex party level has a banger/unforgettable song in it towards the end, you'll know it when you hear it.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Ayyo thanks man, but now that got me thinking… Till now I was expecting and honestly hoping for a Calypso scene as the 4th one, but after these previews, I’m thinking Nova will get another scene. Mostly because this build-up would go somewhere if Cari doesn’t blue-ball us and also because v0.5 Nova scene was a blue-ball for some players and when the update first came out they were screaming about it. Soo yeah I think Nova’s gonna get a “proper scene” with this update
That would be my hope, but honestly I think the other girls deserve the scene more this time, and maybe some alone time with Calypso too wouldn't be so bad :sneaky::sneaky:, Nova works if she's not hyper exposed at least in my opinion.
Anyway I liked the cyberpunk/Cluedo atmosphere, really a good teaser, can't wait to see what Caribidis prepared for this update!:love:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Ayyo thanks man, but now that got me thinking… Till now I was expecting and honestly hoping for a Calypso scene as the 4th one, but after these previews, I’m thinking Nova will get another scene. Mostly because this build-up would go somewhere if Cari doesn’t blue-ball us and also because v0.5 Nova scene was a blue-ball for some players and when the update first came out they were screaming about it. Soo yeah I think Nova’s gonna get a “proper scene” with this update
That would be my hope, but honestly I think the other girls deserve the scene more this time, and maybe some alone time with Calypso too wouldn't be so bad :sneaky::sneaky:, Nova works if she's not hyper exposed at least in my opinion.
Anyway I liked the cyberpunk/Cluedo atmosphere, really a good teaser, can't wait to see what Caribidis prepared for this update!:love:

Personally after the initial "oh wow Nova" my mind started blaring red warnings and reminded me of this preview's tagline...
A house. A murder. 6 suspects. A strange gathering where nothing is what it seems and where only you can solve the mystery
And based on Orion's body language in this scene (sitting on the ground as if he just fell over and is taken aback by the sight in front of him)...

ErmOrion.jpg

...my brain was like "I don't think that's OUR Nova. Nova would be a bit more restrained compared to this."

So yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if this is one of those "house is haunted and giving us illusions of our deepest desires" situations (basically the opposite of what went down in the Dark Arts test at Warthogs), and Orion's about to get a jumpscare once he lets his guard down.

Of course, I could be wrong. We'll see once the update hits, I suppose.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Personally after the initial "oh wow Nova" my mind started blaring red warnings and reminded me of this preview's tagline...

And based on Orion's body language in this scene (sitting on the ground as if he just fell over and is taken aback by the sight in front of him)...

View attachment 2599989

...my brain was like "I don't think that's OUR Nova. Nova would be a bit more restrained compared to this."

So yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if this is one of those "house is haunted and giving us illusions of our deepest desires" situations (basically the opposite of what went down in the Dark Arts test at Warthogs), and Orion's about to get a jumpscare once he lets his guard down.

Of course, I could be wrong. We'll see once the update hits, I suppose.
You read my mind and I agree completely with you on this one, she looked too straight forward and not in character with what we seen so far from her.
I mean Nova is certainly daring and not too shy about certain situations, but not to the point that appear from these screens and yes, the illusion hypothesis you theorized have a lot of points, and it would make for a great scene honestly we will see how it unfold. :)
That being said I'm very curios to see how it will go with Calypso, that expression she's making can have a lot of means, especially because the background remind of Ogygia.
Could it be another illusion as well? Like a nightmare where she's will try to kill Orion or something similar? That crown she's wearing looks similar to the Galadriel's nightmarish scene at Lothlórien, uhm... Dang My mind is going at 1000 mph, now!!!

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
You read my mind and I agree completely with you on this one, she looked too straight forward and not in character with what we seen so far from her.
I e Nova is certainly daring and not too shy about certain situations, but not to the point that appear from these screens and yes, the illusion hypothesis you theorized have a lot of points, and it would make for a great scene honestly we will see how it unfold. :)
That being said I'm very curios to see how it will go with Calypso, that expression she's making can have a lot of means, especially because the background remind of Ogygia.
Could it be another illusion as well? Like a nightmare where she's will try to kill Orion or something similar? That crown she's wearing looks similar to the Galadriel's nightmarish scene at Lothlórien, uhm... Dang My mind is going at 1000 mph, now!!!
Could be that we're visiting her in Ekabar though (IIRC the location where the Inn Calypso currently resides in is in a snowy region)...

Ekabar.jpg

Either that or we're getting a flashback vision of sorts of her in Ogygia prior to being captured, I dunno.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Could be that we're visiting her in Ekabar though (IIRC the location where the Inn Calypso currently resides in is in a snowy region)...

View attachment 2600015

Either that or we're getting a flashback vision of sorts of her in Ogygia prior to being captured, I dunno.
True, the flashback prior to her being captured would add to the story and would continue the debate about Eternum being the matrix or it being a multiverse of sorta.
The only thing I'm sure as of right now is that the update would never come out too soon, gh!

Oct 22, 2017

There also might be more to him. I mean if every NPC were real people, that would be interesting to learn about the real Chop-Chop before he became a NPC.

I can't quote it right now, but if I remember correctly when we were introduced to Eternum, we learned that there are a lot of people that don't 'play' Eternum, but use it as a way to earn money and make a living (like in the movie 'Gamer').
Like the mentioned prostitute we can spend money on.

And if I recall correctly, Chop-Chop mentioned at some point, that he started selling stuff in Eternum because his shop wasn't doing so well before in the real world.

So I was under the impression Chop-Chop was another player - but instead of playing, he is doing business there.
It's 'like' a friend of mine who used to play Diablo 3 as a business sim when it came out and still had the auction house.
He was specifically farming stuff that sold well and made calculations / Excel sheets and stuff to maximize his profits buying and selling items. Most of his play time he spent in the auction house screens.

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
/sighs and breaks his piggy bank

[0.6] - Sneak peek #2

A house. A murder. 6 suspects. A strange gathering where nothing is what it seems and where only you can solve the mystery
Will you have what it takes...?

Hello everyone!

In this 2nd batch of previews, I posted a few random out-of-context pics from a scene I've been working on so you can start theorizing what the hell is going on there

Apart from the little quote above, I won't give any extra info about it because I think playing it without knowing much is more fun!

And we also have a pic of our favorite elven Princess because why not

Development is going well, there are already +700 renders done, but still a lot of them to do! I think this one will be an update with lots of memorable scenes, both lewd and story-wise!

I can only thank you for all your support and for being the best supporters ever
Remember that you can DM me or leave a comment if you have any questions!
We keep on grinding!

See you soon and stay awesome!

Caribdis
You are a hero for this, also the MC's hair looks a lot better

Guys .. any idea when 0.6 is release? I can't wait no longer ....
Going by his track record it will be somewhere in June/July

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Will you have what it takes...?
A house. A murder. 6 suspects.
It looks like a murder mystery will happen...
Recalling the last progress report...
You'll be able to leave without solving the case or not, getting valuable info or artifacts, or even deciding who lives and who dies:devilish:
It will all depend on how you play your cards!
Recalled a post...
"/tosses Penny to the sacrificial altar"
...What? She has a lower level compared to the others so I'm sure she'll get it back in no time. She's no Jerry, after all.
Looks like there's no Penny thrown in sacrificial altars and shit.:giggle:
But...
by the looks of it one of "our favorite" girl is missing...

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
No-one made the connection with the previews and Nier:Automata?

Preview 7:
View attachment 2600271

Screenshot from Nier:
View attachment 2600272
I think it's pretty much a given at this point that a lot of "assets" from different IPs are floating around Eternum (i.e. the Sunshot from Destiny 2 that the Praetorians are using in the Ion server, the Xenomorphs and Chestbursters from the Andromeda server, Pyramid Head in Warthogs, Annie's floating swords from Nier: Automata in Ion) so...hardly a surprise I think.

A house. A murder. 6 suspects.
It looks like a murder mystery will happen...
There's also the Nier: Automata robot, so there's your 6th.

Looks like there's no Penny thrown in sacrificial altars and shit.:giggle:
But...
by the looks of it one of "our favorite" girl is missing...
/reloads save from party and chooses to go with Regina out of spite

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
/stares at the new Calypso pic

preview (1).jpg

Me: ...

Brain: ...

Brain: ...Y'know-

Me: Don't. Say it.

Brain: But-but you see it too, right?

Me: I do, but I trust Carib enough to think that he may have not intended it that way.

Brain: You really sure about that?

Me: Just...just let it be.

Brain: Alright.

Me: Thank you.

Brain: ...

Brain: ...So which one do you think has the more "phallic" looking hair? Caly's new look? Or Yue's from TLA?

Me: GOD DAMNIT I SAID DON'T BRING IT UP-

ObsiMad

Jul 16, 2021
iOS VERSION:

The mods seem to have removed it but this IPA port is courtesy of @emrxq.

Download:

Instruction & Misc:

The Link Is No Longer Valid.

4.80 star(s) 911 Votes