Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
At least one tactic the Church of Nova uses are offers of free coffee and donuts to their possible prospects. She's fond of those.
View attachment 2726109
Like this image for example :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is a lie! Nova never giveth coffee and donuts, she only taketh! Like she does in this very picture! And in all her frivolous gluttony it isn't enough to take one donut from the poor people, she immediately has to gorge herself on TWO DONUTS! PLUS COFFEE! Who does she think she is? Chief Wiggum? :mad:

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
That is a lie! Nova never giveth coffee and donuts, she only taketh! Like she does in this very picture! And in all her frivolous gluttony it isn't enough to take one donut from the poor people, she immediately has to gorge herself on TWO DONUTS! PLUS COFFEE! Who does she think she is? Chief Wiggum? :mad:
That's why in the Church we have unlimited donuts and coffee, we need to satisfy our Goddess' desires.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
If I rename, I use "Dave". I've gotten to where I only rename if the character has a particularly cultural or ethnic name. I have a hard time feeling a connection to "Shunji" or "Nika" . I renamed Orion to Dave, didn't get very far into the game, and went back and started over with Orion; it just seemed to fit.
We've got your number - you're just waiting for this to happen:
dave.gif

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Of course: lactose breaks down when cooked, so even if there's milk in the donut mix, no worries. ;)

(You have to know these things when you react badly to stuff like that. Hard cheeses are also fine; soft cheeses can be a challenge. :poop:)
I mean...he could just have some carrot cake freshly made by our goddess herself. Contrary to the all devouring slob that is Nova, Luna gives and doesn't take or demand!

Last edited:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Of course: lactose breaks down when cooked, so even if there's milk in the donut mix, no worries. ;)

(You have to know these things when you react badly to stuff like that. Hard cheeses are also fine; soft cheeses can be a challenge. :poop:)
Now i'm tempted to join the church too...but i can't leave my Nancy alone :cry: Can i bring her?

Reactions: rudy007

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Replaying Eternum again (while waiting for v0.6), it'd be nice to know if somebody knows the song played at the mushroom trip during the Halloween party (where Idriel appears in the hallucination and makes a question about tossing a coin 100 times). It's one of those few songs not included on that YT playlist so far. :unsure:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Replaying Eternum again (while waiting for v0.6), it'd be nice to know if somebody knows the song played at the mushroom trip during the Halloween party (where Idriel appears in the hallucination and makes a question about tossing a coin 100 times). It's one of those few songs not included on that YT playlist so far. :unsure:

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Now i'm tempted to join the church too...but i can't leave my Nancy alone :cry: Can i bring her?
I'm pretty sure that as long as we believe in the Seven Goddesses, we're invited to each of them' place of worship, no matter which one we may slightly prefer. Whether it is Nova's Church, Nancy's Temple or Luna's Necropolis (or Mausoleum ? but then a big one with a lot of undeads playing dead and waiting to jump on the visitors for fun :p ).

• Love
Reactions: ArDZer and Dylan741
4.80 star(s) 929 Votes