seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Guys Cari is online. Stop talking about leaking pipes. Praetorians will punish all of you.
Carib D knows it's love. I do wonder how he feels though. One one hand, I could understand if he felt a type of way, but it's F95... He knows what time it is

On the other hand, seeing people going crazy for something you've produced has to be a good feeling, all things considered

Reactions: asdfjkhbjhpo

usernameguest

Jul 27, 2023
Carib D knows it's love. I do wonder how he feels though. One one hand, I could understand if he felt a type of way, but it's F95... He knows what time it is

On the other hand, seeing people going crazy for something you've produced has to be a good feeling, all things considered
True, but I think if you are going to pirate it you should at least the pay for the supporter tier if you can’t afford the highest. Cause it’s still helping out

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

I mean...we can clamor for it all we want, it hasn't leaked yet. So I guess he can be satisfied as far as that is concerned.

Reactions: usernameguest
4.80 star(s) 908 Votes