Jul 17, 2019
man i'd be fucking netrunning outta there 54 years too soon with just 1MB/s
it wasn't as a reply to u, I'm happy u shared the game at all. I was just talking about people that generally shit on mega nowadays when it's still by a long shot the best site for downloading. If I'd rate on a scale out of 10, mega is an 8 and the next one comes in at like a 5.5 at best

WhitishKnight

Jun 20, 2022
it wasn't as a reply to u, I'm happy u shared the game at all. I was just talking about people that generally shit on mega nowadays when it's still by a long shot the best site for downloading. If I'd rate on a scale out of 10, mega is an 8 and the next one comes in at like a 5.5 at best
If you can't press download button and go do your things until it finishes - it can't be even considered be 1 of the best. Why do you want to use vpn / other internet / blood magic, when there are many normal hosting sites with high speeds.

Comparing right now 0.5 Eternum - Pixeldrain 9.5 mb/s, Mega 2.2 mb/s & will interrupt it later with their limit.

Llamarama

Dec 29, 2018
is there any love for the shitty macbook peasantry? (ok if not or if demonlord release is pc only) i feel as though i'm 9 watching my friend's birthday party through a car window (canon event)
Just download RenPy to your Mac and download the PC version. You can launch the PC version on your Mac using the RenPy app (not to mention make your own Mac or android port from there)

Reactions: usernameguest

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
Nah I prefer gofile these days. Don't have to deal with limits and it's just as fast.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
lmao, people out here with 150mbs download speeds, third world country bros best I can do is like 10mbs on a good day
Sometimes it actually feels like the internet in some "3rd world countries" is a lot better than in a lot of the "developed" countries. :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes