OntheAir

Jun 13, 2020
I played the game and must say that the end of V0.2 got me, really good ending and looking forward to the next version. My favourite characters are Annie, Alex and Penelope. The other characters also very good. I think the speed at which the game progress is great.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I played the game and must say that the end of V0.2 got me, really good ending and looking forward to the next version. My favourite characters are Annie, Alex and Penelope. The other characters also very good. I think the speed at which the game progress is great.
I usually have a fav character in every h-game I play, but here I agree with you. Cannot choose just one! :p

Reactions: Caribdis

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
This game gives me the same feeling Ready Player One and the first season of Sword Art Online did - which I'm sure heavily inspired this game. It's made by a true gamer for other (horny) gamers and will be a great, fun and sexy ride to enjoy.

Easily a top 3 game for me. Really looking forward to seeing how the story unfolds. Love the characters, they have life, quirks and each their own persona. The humour is just as great as in OIAL.

Caribdis continues to deliver. Keep it up!

Reactions: Caribdis
Feb 5, 2021
So, i was thinking. When MC hangs around with Annie we get to see a cyberpunk setting. When with Dalia a fantasy one. With Luna a gothic horror.

I wonder where we'll get to go next. Western? Steampunk? Space opera? Dinosaurs? :D
Those are all actually really good ideas.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Okay so what are the theories regarding MC's 100% combability and weird "please help" dreams?

ttxoverrise

Oct 13, 2021
I got a problem guys,i can't load my archive after updating to andriod ver0.2.Does it means that i need to play from the beginning?

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
I got a problem guys,i can't load my archive after updating to andriod ver0.2.Does it means that i need to play from the beginning?
What you mean after updating?
You mean you uninstalled 0.1, installed 0.2 and then you couldn't load the saves?

Okay so what are the theories regarding MC's 100% combability and weird "please help" dreams?
Maybe his soul resembles that of the Founder, one that's willing to treat the npc as real people, with the potential to love Eternum as more than a game and doesn't have evil intentions or is a p.o.s with others

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
Very well done update and I'm definitely finding myself more invested, pumped for the next update. Only real complaint so far is how the MC is bordering nice guy territory when it comes to the girls. It brings me out of the conversation when he's essentially groveling over their entire being at all times. Big fan of OIAL, and I'm finding myself missing that sort of sarcastic yet confident MC already which was so refreshing.

Reactions: Garen and Caribdis

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Maybe the MC is the only real person and that's why only he has 100% compatibility. All other people are just NPCs and the MC has been in virtual reality since the beginning. :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: sexypeanut
4.80 star(s) 877 Votes