Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Yeah this might be more accurate especially since the wait between updates gets longer. (I thought 0.1 was released on September 16 2021 and 0.2 on December 24 2021, if not my bad)
No you're correct but...there weren't that much lewds in 0.2 so dev time was kind of quick in that regard. Can't do that shit for future updates since we're starting to ramp up on the lewds the way OIAL did when it hit the latter half of its story...

...unless again, Cari does the unthinkable. :KEK:

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Still doesn't change the fact that we've been getting 2 updates per year though (and it's likely going to stay that way unless Cari does the unthinkable and release a story-only update...without any lewds), so better to base it off on that to know just how many years there are to go before the inevitable conclusion. /shrugs
Yeah especially if the lewds are going to be longer like the ones in 0.6, I wonder how much time it took him to animate Alex's scene

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
out of curiosity, does anyone of you play this game non-harem as in you just stick with one girl? if so, who is it? i used to go for a harem route (i don't go for every girl just some of them) but i'm currently thinking of restarting because the last time i played this game was once when it was still v0.3. i don't remember much so i might as well start from scratch, but i'm thinking of choosing just one girl...? but then again it doesn't really fit with the MC's personality. he's way too horny to just go for one girl... what do you guys think?
The Harem route is the one to go (y) (for me)
Obsession.gif

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Yeah especially if the lewds are going to be longer like the ones in 0.6, I wonder how much time it took him to animate Alex's scene
Probably shorter than the amount of time the madman spent in coding the entirety of the Collector whodunit event, if his progress report on the matter is to be believed...

Latest progress report from the developer at Patreon:

[0.6] - Progress Report

[...]I've been working on this last scene for the past few weeks. It was a bit more challenging and time-consuming than usual because I wanted it to be particularly open-ended and this meant a lot of extra coding work. You'll be able to leave without solving the case or not, getting valuable info or artifacts, or even deciding who lives and who dies :devilish:
It will all depend on how you play your cards![...]

Reactions: Ellyx

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
Still doesn't change the fact that we've been getting 2 updates per year though (and it's likely going to stay that way unless Cari does the unthinkable and release a story-only update...without any lewds), so better to base it off on that to know just how many years there are to go before the inevitable conclusion. /shrugs
Yeah it's better to make guess in the date of futur update this way. The precision of time is more to show how fast Eternum is made at least for now.

An update without lewd..., an update with just lore..., a nightmare that I know I will still enjoy. I think I like Eternum too much.

Xplove

Apr 9, 2023
I haven't seen anyone else having problems. Have you tried re-downloading and creating a clean install, then starting the chapter over in a clean install if that doesn't work?
Yes... I redownload and tried to play.....I am using previous save file and sancho mod

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
While Eva's looking very good, be sure not to get caught giving her a few glances with these two ladies right behind you:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ArDZer

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
No you're correct but...there weren't that much lewds in 0.2 so dev time was kind of quick in that regard. Can't do that shit for future updates since we're starting to ramp up on the lewds the way OIAL did when it hit the latter half of its story...

...unless again, Cari does the unthinkable. :KEK:
I think that in that case Cari should look over his shoulders pretty fast...... And I wouldn't want to be in his shoes for anything in the world...:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dec 9, 2022
So sad that there are no new calypso signatures available. Peasants have been disrespecting her far too long.

I'd make one, but the result would probably be a crime against humanity.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Chang is clearly the Stabby Mike of Eternum. I loved how he was already one of the cool kids on day one and Dalia is like, "And Chang" as if he'd been part of the cool kid group forever. :ROFLMAO:

The best thing about Chang is he's not the story very often. Just enough to be funny and not wear out his welcome (unlike every other "best friend" character in these games"). (y)
Best friend? I broke him when I said that Annie was my best friend. :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: sampow

Edge Sangral

Jul 25, 2020
I'm confused, I'm playing the newest android version that says 0.6, but it ends at William in Alex house and then comes thanks for playing it continues in 0.5????

Am I at the correct point?

4.80 star(s) 902 Votes