• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TemIIx

Sep 16, 2019
Just take a deep breath...
View attachment 2869771

But for real: More realistic would be around January/February, right? RIGHT?!:HideThePain:
I really want Cari to rest himself and enjoy the reactions/feeback from all the people but... i- i..
C-can't Cari copy himself or use the doppleganger artifact like Nova did? :KEK: So the first one goes to a vacation and other one keep working on the 0.7 :KEK:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Just take a deep breath...
View attachment 2869771

But for real: More realistic would be around January/February, right? RIGHT?!:HideThePain:
Late Feb if we're talking making use of the full 6 month dev time (tho Cari usually takes around 5 to 5 1/2 months...and that's without any sort of delay whatsoever). Early to mid-March for the worst case scenario. But April-May? 2-3 extra months from his usual schedule? Nah man, unless he goes on a sudden sabbatical or vacation to avoid burnout or he gets into an accident or he fucks up with his health due to overwork or something, that ain't happening.

Edit: 0.6 dev time started around late Feb, give or take a week after the Public Release on Valentine's Day. Release day for Demon Lord tier was on Late July (and also happened to leak here), with a Public Release tonight (4th week of August). That's 5 full months and 1 week of dev time for the beta alone, and that's WITH him getting sick and being forced to rest and recover. Assuming Cari starts development of 0.7 a week after that then he could start it at the very end of this month and push through his usual 5 month sched. So add a half of a month for potential delays...

...yeah, we're getting that shit around Feb (and by "we" I mean the Demon Lords and us waving the black flag 'round these parts (assuming another generous Demon Lord leaks it again anyway)).

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I really want Cari to rest himself and enjoy the reactions/feeback from all the people but... i- i..
C-can't Cari copy himself or use the doppleganger artifact like Nova did? :KEK: So the first one goes to a vacation relax on the beach to look at butts and other one keep working on the 0.7 take a week off to lurk on his Discord server's "butts" channel and stare at butts :KEK:
FTFY.

• Haha
Reactions: Takkatakka

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Whatever inspires him for the next update... :BootyTime:
Yeah he'll be needing all the butt inspiration he can get considering...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...yeaaaah, definitely need ALL the help he can get, I think...

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Yeah he'll be needing all the butt inspiration he can get considering...
...yeaaaah, definitely need ALL the help he can get, I think...
I'm kinda worried that I can regognize each girl with her butt alone... must have replayed the game too much

Last edited:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

Changelog:
  • 1375+ new images
  • 50+ new animations
  • 13900+ new lines of code
  • 30+ new music tracks
  • 105+ new sound effects
  • Several render and code fixes
Same numbers as the original release...so...no changes/additions?!

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

Changelog:
  • 1375+ new images
  • 50+ new animations
  • 13900+ new lines of code
  • 30+ new music tracks
  • 105+ new sound effects
  • Several render and code fixes
Not much changes from the beta release changelog. Still, time to DL and do them replays.../cracks fingers

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Eternum [v0.6.2 Public] [Caribdis] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.6 -> v0.6.2 Public [3,60 MB]
As attachment!

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

4.80 star(s) 887 Votes