• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ToadMayn

Oct 18, 2021
Im sorry if this was answered before but... do i miss a lot of content if i don't go for one or two of the main girls? Or i just miss their scenes or maybe i miss a important part of the main plot aside from the scenes? I will like to know this before i start the game...:unsure: Also i didn't played OiALT should i play it before this one?
One of our pals answered most of your doubts (props to him) so I'll take the latter. You don't have to play OiALT to keep up with Eternum. There will be mentions of certain characters from OiALT but these two games are entirely different. That said, do play it anyways, It's great ;)

Mildred_Rain

Jul 30, 2022
Correction: Eternum takes places only a couple years at most after Once in a Lifetime. Toward the end of Once in a Lifetime, someone mentions that a VR game called Eternum is releasing soon.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Correction: Eternum takes places only a couple years at most after Once in a Lifetime. Toward the end of Once in a Lifetime, someone mentions that a VR game called Eternum is releasing soon.
I think it was about to be announced and then it took years for it to get published and then even more years before the story of Eternum actually starts.

Like there is a whole time line and the games are a lot of years apart (Eternum is actually set somewhat in the future, if I remember correctly).

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I think it was about to be announced and then it took years for it to get published and then even more years before the story of Eternum actually starts.

Like there is a whole time line and the games are a lot of years apart (Eternum is actually set somewhat in the future, if I remember correctly).
The Eternum intro says the VR game has been around for the last decade (approx the same time we moved away from Kredon - coincidence?)

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019

There was a timeline published sometime ago at Cari's Discord and then shared here. The events of the story are happening around the year 2034-2035 (give or take). Perhaps when New Year's Eve and Dalia's birthday are celebrated in a future update, the exact year will be known since she was born on January 1. :unsure::unsure:

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I just realized that if Orion does die at the end of 0.7 the girl that I'm most worried about is Alex. I mean more than likely she would fall into a deep depression because of it, not like any of the other girls would not, but she can officially say that she has had the worst week possible.
I was thinking the worse would be nova, because well... it's nova and she was so happy after what she and mc did in her home, not only sex but well " declaration of love between then ", then after he left get some pizza boom your new possible boyfriend is dead.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I just realized that if Orion does die at the end of 0.7 the girl that I'm most worried about is Alex. I mean more than likely she would fall into a deep depression because of it, not like any of the other girls would not, but she can officially say that she has had the worst week possible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad
Reactions: Templar Knight

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think caribdis before show how the mc got saved, either by himself via his self heal powers or by someone like Calypso, probably will show the Lis receiving the news and sadness for at least 1/3 of the update before the mc return. ( fixed)

Last edited:

topshelf

Dec 7, 2023
I never bothered to try a solo run before. Is it worth it or does the harem basically cover everything there is to see?

cayseron

Apr 28, 2022
I was thinking the worse would be nova, because well... it's nova and she was so happy after what she and mc did in her home, not only sex but well " declaration of love between then ", then after he left get some pizza boom your new possible boyfriend is dead.
i'd argue Annie would take it the worst. Luna would have her dad, daliah/nancy/penny have each other, Nova would just start anime binging streak but on top of it she got close to penny and she knew Luna before ever meeting Nova so she has support group. Alex has the rough week but she is also strongest character out of all, second maybe only to nancy (i would argue this statement though) and losing Orion would probably motivate her even harder to thrive as if she is giving middle finger to destiny itself AND she is very close to Daliah so she has someone for support if she really need one.
Annie is being treated as a child by everyone and Orion is her childhood friend. Most importantly she moves to place she never seen before in her life, and starts living in house full of strangers she never met before. Orion is crucial medium for her place there to not feel awful. Yes NDP trio would be there as support but in reality Orion death would make biggest hole in her heart out of all cause she would lose the very reason for her existence in kredon. without orion she would stay home... and arguably NDP would potentially neglect her to heal their own wounds and mourn in their own way. That really means only person Annie can TRULLY turn to is CHANG :D
i rest my case :p

cayseron

Apr 28, 2022
I never bothered to try a solo run before. Is it worth it or does the harem basically cover everything there is to see?
Harem covers everything. Solo runs does have some unique dialogue but its mostly one sentence or two at most per scene. Its safe to say there is no reward for being loyal to single LI so feel free to go for harem. Not to mention 0.7 was horrible for branching and i feel like a parrot for bringing that up over and over every time but yeah, if you dont go full harem run you will encounter inconsistencies in the story

Reactions: topshelf

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
Damn I forgot how much I enjoyed the story of Eternum, So many amazing characters and I love the world and the story that goes along with it. The scenes are also top notch. Really looking forward to the next update later this year, that ending really makes you contemplate what is actually going on in this world.

4.80 star(s) 887 Votes