• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I have Exp 150/150, but my lewdness level stays at 1. Can I increase it already in this version, and if so: How?

Does it have any effects if I increase my exposure stat? (currently at level 11)
same situation but im guessing the level up code isnt yet programmed.

Gently Weeps

Jun 25, 2021
TOMORROW YO I FORGOT ITS FIRST FRIDAY OF EVERY MONTH. PAST 2 MONTHS HAVE BEEN FRIDAYS FIRST DAY AND SECOND

Ruhrok

Apr 15, 2022
while the mc stated somewhere in the game that her kind does not reproduce like humans do, it would still be cool if the game got preg content down the line

soulrave

May 16, 2018
Dammit the dev nerfed Defensive Caster that was the objectivly best innate trait in the game.

If i'm reading the changelog right then the counter attack loses 10% of its power each turn.
should of left DC alone and buff the other innate traits.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EtherealSunder-0.6.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: linus.quotes

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
I NEED ONE TOO

Seriously tho, the game is looking very polished so far, the art is amazing and the resource management is pretty decent
The only thing that isn't really very noteworthy are the fights, it seems like the combat was pretty hard in early builds but I'm having a relatively easy time so far except for the sewer rats, these lil fuckers can be a handful.
Its not that the combat is bad tho, just a little bit boring

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes