spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Really glad this game exists. There is not a single game on here that has symbiotes/living suits/tentacles that didn’t come from Japan. I’m looking forward to romancing slime girls and symbiote girls in this game. Also I half expected the mc to get an option to have the tentacles in his dream jerk him off or something.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
I can only hope that the dev doesn't get too L.I crazy like some games can. 2 updates in and suddenly there's 6 L.I that need to have somewhat coherent and fleshed out story. Becomes a nightmare for update cycles having to render all of that and code it.

Look forward to seeing future updates though. Good luck dev.

Reactions: PipPoad

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
have a max of 3 LI. 4 if you're ambitious. Anything more, you end up having too much Paths and time rendering to cater for each LI's fan. Also keep the path simple - Side with Human, Seek peace with Symbiote (Neutral), Join the Symbiote

Basically Love, Neutral, Harem Path

oyemiperro

Apr 29, 2017
Looks amazing, a breeze of fresh air, the concept and execution are great. Hoping to see more of this in the near future.

• Love

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
PipPoad - You probably need add the corruption, possession or mind control tag since the symbiote will most likely do that to the host

But technically speaking dont symbiote provide win win benefit to host? This seems more like a parasite...#justsaying

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
So its finally out ? :sneaky:
I like what I saw, thought the slime girl in the beginning would have been Ivi, but as I saw she arrives at the end. Sadly its ends right there :cry:.

I will agree that corruption/romance with the girls and MC would be best since its kinda suits the Nox-thing substance. Kinda needs to build up the whole setting for the juicy action. I wanna see how the relationship will shift between MC and Sis and the other girls.
And it seems this infestation is not a world wide catastrophy, but a smaller one located in a City with some small surrounding environments, like in Tarkov ?

Also a question came to my mind when I saw the infected. Do they, at least the Slime Girls share the same thought but have their own individual take on things like some sort of Hivemind ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Because if they do, they could have a interesting dynamic when it comes to romantic and interesting infighting between them about MC like in the Light novel "Neural Wraith" by K.D. Robertson. ( Tho its Androids Waifus haha).
That makes me curious how far the slime girls are developed mentaly.

Now, im not saying I want it to happend, but I would hearthly welcome it when we also could have a 2,4m (7,8 feet) tall slime girl keke. I blame Barghest from FGO and The Hive Mother from Desert Stalker :devilish:.
And will you look at that, she kinda looks like it, just gonna need to get taller:
(Big Domi Mommy who needs MC cummi to grow bigger but realises she wants the attention more then the cummi the longer the story goes :oops:)

PipPoad You HAVE to release the next update with the laboratory assistant girl from the science research team. I wont accept a no!
But in all, I CANT wait for the next update! And I hope I still get the notifications ASAP as it still seems not to work on the Development thread. Missed some juicy pictures there :devilish::devilish:
4 hands waifu ALL the way keke :devilish::love::LUL::

Jun 21, 2021
Planet of latex?!

If one of the girls is into BDSM, she'll be the first to betray us.

I predict that the pregnancy will either be endgame or rapid due to tentacle infestation.

Last edited:
  • Haha

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
jesus christ this concept would be so hot with some breast expansion, even if a drop of the symbiote started subtly progressively growing a characters breasts and ass and she denies that it is happening or something to that effect until it twists her mind with carnal urges.
And then what? You sound like you're describing a whoretagonist game.

I hope to see a scene with the MC's sister and the symbiote
Yeah, the mc's symbiote right?

Red Griffin

Mar 18, 2019
jesus christ this concept would be so hot with some breast expansion, even if a drop of the symbiote started subtly progressively growing a characters breasts and ass and she denies that it is happening or something to that effect until it twists her mind with carnal urges.
That just makes a cheap parody out of a game that seems to have a serious tone to it.

Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
Aaww... I thought you would play as Ivi the character you mentioned on one of the living clothes threads :C
I'll still give it a try though

• Sad

PunpunRen

Jul 13, 2021
please tell me girls get controled physically by the symbiote latex suit against their will but they are conscious and gagged so they can't speak

edit: or at least 1 scene like this

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
PipPoad - You probably need add the corruption, possession or mind control tag since the symbiote will most likely do that to the host
Yeah, I guess these are suitable tags :unsure:

But technically speaking dont symbiote provide win win benefit to host? This seems more like a parasite...#justsaying
You are right. In the wild, Nox was working this way, but after the contact with humans it's... changed in a not really great way. As the story progresses, it will become clear why.
At this moment, only hybrids have a true symbiotic relationship with their suits.

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
So its finally out ? :sneaky:
I like what I saw, thought the slime girl in the beginning would have been Ivi, but as I saw she arrives at the end. Sadly its ends right there :cry:.
In the next version you will spend 75% of time with her, so stay strong!
And it seems this infestation is not a world wide catastrophy, but a smaller one located in a City with some small surrounding environments, like in Tarkov ?
Yes. Mostly, it looks like a Stalker concept - contaminated zone with a military control, fractions inside and mutated wildlife.
Also a question came to my mind when I saw the infected. Do they, at least the Slime Girls share the same thought but have their own individual take on things like some sort of Hivemind ?
Regular infected really have some kind of Hivermind, and the far they from the centre of infestation, the weaker this connection become. That's why there will be "the perfect species" - almost ideal from the Nox perspective beings (like Scilla), helping to implement it's plans.
Now, im not saying I want it to happend, but I would hearthly welcome it when we also could have a 2,4m (7,8 feet) tall slime girl keke. I blame Barghest from FGO and The Hive Mother from Desert Stalker :devilish:.
And will you look at that, she kinda looks like it, just gonna need to get taller:
A Dimitrescu type? I have it plans, but far-far later in development.
This is a good one :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
PipPoad You HAVE to release the next update with the laboratory assistant girl from the science research team. I wont accept a no!
I'm afraid she will have the same amount of time as Ivi in this version - there is just too much stuff to do, before the MC return back to base. Soo, yeah...
4 hands waifu ALL the way keke :devilish::love::LUL::
Cool concept indeed :unsure: I haven't seen a character like that in history, but it makes sense to think about it now.

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes