VN Ren'Py Abandoned Europa Hazard [v0.01] [Calidus]

Long John Silver

A Festival of Conviviality
Uploader
Aug 21, 2018
eh.jpg

Overview:
Europa Hazard is an adult science fiction visual novel set in the outer solar system. The story follows both Richard Kingsley, a private investigator hired to solve multiple cases of high-end android disappearances, and Rachel Myers, a cargo hauler stuck on a space station.​

Thread Updated: 2017-11-21
Release Date: 2017-11-21
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Win - Lin: - - -
Note: v0.01, it's a proof of concept, so minimal content, no real scenes yet

cc.png aa.png bb.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
No scenes yet, but I'm a fan of the art and the story sounds interesting. I think this is one to watch for the future.
You might be right - dialogue looks intelligent and well thought out - with a very nice art style. :)

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Sounds serious and interesting, I love the nip slip from the screenshots (sh's also my type of girls), thanks for sharing.

rhev

Apr 29, 2017
Well the art looks amazing but I think I'll give this a few months to incubate before giving it a shot.

Reactions: Amariithynar

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
The two characters in the banner look like mixing Blade Runner and Ghost in the Shell.
Can't hate on that, awesome.

Reactions: Mark17

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
As a proof of concept, it works. The Art is good, the dialogue flows naturally, it's immersive, it establishes an interesting premise...so, it's up to Calidus, now, to steer this into safe harbor. On a personal note, one of the movies that made a huge impact on me was Blade Runner. Another was Outland, which came out the previous year. I was just a kid then, but i got hooked on sci-fi crime stories. I'm gonna take a wild guess, and assume the Dev didn't watch Blade Runner 2049. There, we see how buying an android for companionship has little to do with perversity, but a heck of a lot with loneliness. a theme also explored in "Her ", a recent one. But i digress. I'll keep tabs on this one, thx to Sam for getting this up there, good catch !

Last edited:

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Great artwork, interesting premise, like to see where this goes. Hopefully he sets up a Mac version as well. My PC is always busy rendering.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
funny. the art look more like hand created than computer created.

i mean, its more like pen and paper, then scanned and added on pc (kind of like Akabur) , and not directly created on pc (like for SS)

look great

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
To whoever was wanting a Mac version....try this:

I don't have a way to test it, but I just created it in Ren'Py, so hoping it works.

EDIT: What I mean is, I don't have a Mac.

Last edited:

Arro_b

May 13, 2017
Art is great! Not quite Corto Maltese in space, but i like it very much.

The PoC is very short, but the setting makes for a good possible story too...