VN Ren'Py Abandoned Europa Hazard [v0.01] [Calidus]

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
To whoever was wanting a Mac version....try this:

I don't have a way to test it, but I just created it in Ren'Py, so hoping it works.

EDIT: What I mean is, I don't have a Mac.
URL was malformed but easily fixed. I fixed it in the quote above. Thanks you it seems to work fine. A mod may want to add that mac version to the op. Very curious what comes in the next version. This is one to keep an eye on.

Mark17

May 15, 2017
They looks like Blade Runner and Ghost in the Shell
Well he's don't have too much content, but let's see if in the future, there will be more thing
but I liked the game

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The artwork is so good I expect this to never get good amount of content. It'll be like claires quest where it takes a year to get 10 illustrated scenes.

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
URL was malformed but easily fixed. I fixed it in the quote above. Thanks you it seems to work fine. A mod may want to add that mac version to the op. Very curious what comes in the next version. This is one to keep an eye on.
What was wrong with the link? I used the button to add it to my post. (I guess I forgot to test it from here. I just tested that the link was the right one. OOPSIE! (No, seriously, what was the problem so I can avoid it in future?)

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
@Philly_Games You gotta be kidding me. I even looked at my post after finding out it was borked, and didn't see it. I think I'm going to have to either get a babysitter to supervise me when I post, or proofread everything alot and test every link until shit works. Thanks for the fix, btw

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@calidusdev Make sure come back here often :p The guys here are great for advice and encouragement. I think you have something quite unique in the genre and many people will eat it up. Just give it time.

Reactions: Arcane666

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey guys! Here's the December status update for Europa Hazard.

0.02 dialogue and text is coming along and should be (somewhat) final by Wednesday (6th). While I've been hard at work on the art assets, there's still a lot to do. I'm steadily going through every drawing however and am confident I'll make it for the deadline. Anyway, here's the planned new art content for 0.02:

Backgrounds: 5 (3 with inspection)
Animated Character Sprites: 4 (with 7 expression variants)
Illustrated Scene Pictures: 11 (5 of them multilayered)

Taking into consideration my schedule and working pace, I expect the update to be published right before Christmas, around the 20th.

See you next Friday for an art sneak peek!