VN Ren'Py Abandoned Europa Hazard [v0.01] [Calidus]

MasterQ

Nov 28, 2016
He posted an update, so he's not dead. Seems like he's having some problems with the inventory system and he's trying to work it out. I'm quite curious about this project, but I want to understand how much content he can do in a single update and how much time it takes, before pledging.

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
He posted an update, so he's not dead. Seems like he's having some problems with the inventory system and he's trying to work it out. I'm quite curious about this project, but I want to understand how much content he can do in a single update and how much time it takes, before pledging.
I'll try to help him out.

Arro_b

May 13, 2017
I believe planning was that the game got updated last December. Does anyone know if a new version was released?

...Calidus doesn't have many patrons yet. Hope he keeps working on the game regardless though. Quality work

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I do hope he continues it. If he can show some consistent progress I would be more than willing to support him. Right now though that is not the case. Prove me wrong @calidusdev you have an interesting start. I would love to see more.

Reactions: xenos87